Chp. 4, 10 weeks later

Sorry for such a short 3 chapter, I hope you like this one. And always remember some of the characters, statements, items,  places, songs, and some ideas, are from the games or other places, I DO NOT OWN THEM!!! Have a nice time reading.

                I sleep in fear, most of the other little sisters are sleeping in other places, I hold my daddy doll closely to my chest, I've got my adam syringe next to me. Grabbing my items, I slowly get up and unlock the door. I walk out into the large hallway. Make way past the piles of roses and white sheets. I skip singing my favorite tune as I go: Mr. Bubbles, Mr. Bubbles, are you there, are you there, come and bring me lollies, come and feed me toffees, teddy bears, teddy bears. Skipping and singing, singing and skipping , until I hear 'clang, clang, clang.' I scream, and then I hear a final thunk in front of me. Spider Splicer. "Everything's over now." He says. I drop my doll and syringe, and fall to the ground. "No!" I scream. Just then I see daddy come from the hallway behind the splicer. Daddy walks quietly and knocks the splicer on the head with the drill. It falls to the ground, then daddy uses his drill and makes the splicer into an angel. He turns around and see me on the ground, daddy picks up my syringe, and my doll and hands the to me. I stand and nicely take the from his hand. I put my items in my left hand, then take his hand and pull him towards more angels. "Come daddy, more angels this way." I say. We walk toward the middle of the theater. I take my syringe and start to harvest the angel, when I I hear a very loud crack from up above, then a bunch comes flooding in. "Daddy!" I yell. He picks me up and puts me on his shoulder. I look up and say "Big sister will come, come now!" Big sister busts through the crack and lands on the ground in front of us. Then she makes a huge sort of wall with the water the is flowing in and some other objects nearby. She then throws it at us. I fly off daddy's shoulder and fall onto the ground. Big sister runs jumps on daddy and starts attacking him. She jumps back and starts throwing fire at him. Daddy then falls to the ground dead. I run over and cry. "Daddy. Daddy!"I scream. The big sister walks over and I turn around. She removes her helmet and says "Lily, it's me Jane." I turn and jump onto her. "Big sister was missing for such a long time, Lily has missed you." She smiles then says "Here, get in my attachement." She puts her helmet back on, and I crawl into her metal protection on her back that is decorated with ribbons. "Ready." I say, and then we're off.

              "Little sister tired, going night night." I say while riding on Big sister's back. I start to sing my favorite song 'Mr. Bubbles", to put myself to sleep, and with a couple times of singing that song. I fall fast asleep. I have a weird dream: It starts off with with real daddy, big sister and myself, and we are making our way out of Rapture, back to the surface. When we finally hit the surface, I wake up and yelp. When Iook around, I see big sister lying on the ground sleeping. So I crawl out of my metal protection and sit there, next to big sister. I wait for a moment, listening to the whoosh of the water, when I hear a loud high pitched scream, I sit there and wait for a moment, then I hear it again. Then I see a big sister run in and snatch me up. "Big sister!" I scream back to Jane. She doesn't seem to come after us so she must be in a deep sleep. We keep going and going until she opens a door and hands me off to a women. Sophia Lamb. New big sister carefully places me in Sophia's arms. Then Sophia says "Thank you big sister." Big sister nods, then runs off. I look up and see Sophia sitting there. Then she says "I am your mother, those people who try to save you, like that first big sister you had, are really trying to hurt you. But mother will protect you, stay with mother. Okay?" I nod. Then I ask "Will you explain somethings you've learned about Rapture to me please?" She nods then says "For every choice there is an echo, with each act, we change the world. One man chose a city, free of law and god. But others chose corruption, and so the city fell. But let me ask you a question Lily. If the world were reborn in your image, would it be paradise or perdition?" I think about this for a moment, "Paradise." I say. quickly. "Good choice little Lily. Mommy promises to keep you safe." I smile, lye my head on her shoulder, and wait for the goodness to come.

Some of my ideas and statements came from the BioShock 2 trailer that I have on the side, so watch it, and like it!!!!! : D