Chapter one part one-we made it!

:Roxy's POV:

"Yes!" I yelled from the couch, throwing my fists into the air.
"What's going on?" Caity asked me, walking into the room with Rosie trotting behind.
"Palaye's managers liked my audition video! I'm going on tour!" I turned my laptop around for her to see my email.
"Oh shit dude, that's awesome!" She said sitting down on the couch too. I scooped up Rosie and put her on my lap.
"Brandon is sure gonna be excited when he hears you're going on tour," she winked at me. Hayden and Brandon were out with the other boys at band practice. Brandon and I have been dating for two years now, though we've known each other for like 12 years. Lemme explain.

When I was a baby I was put up for adoption. After 8 years of different foster homes I found myself in Texas. In my first family I was living across the street from Hayden(age 12). My "family" had a 16 year old son that played for the school's football team. That family would have the Tree's babysit me often. During that time Hayden would practice bass and I wanted to learn, so he tried to teach me. After almost a tear of living with that family, their son got a concussion at a game and sadly died in the hospital. Taken over by devastation they couldn't take care of me and I was sent to a different family. Surprisingly I was only 2 blocks away and could still visit Hayden, he was kinda my best friend and he didn't mind me being around. Around this time I met Andy(12) and Brandon(14). They started coming and Andy used to go to school with me. When I was at Tree's they would pop by and play video games with us, they all pretty much turned me into the tomboy I am today.

Fast forward 4 years and I'm in a group home. I'd usually spend my time at Hayden(16), Andy(15) or Brandon's homes(17). I'd always sneak out at night and be a rebellious pre-teen. I hated the group house, too many people(aye unintentional Palaye reference). Around this time the guys got really into playing music and covering bands. I'd listen in and they'd let me play too.

4 more years and Crown The Empire is a thing. I was now in an all girls group home and it completely sucked. They wouldn't let us keep any clothes except dresses, skirts, and blouses. Only long hair, only dainty light makeup, ladylike manners. I probably snuck out even more than when I was 12. Now that the guys had an apartment I probably lived there all the time, like no joke I'd stay there for a week before having to go back then get in trouble. I had a stash of my own clothes at the apartment of band tees, jean, and shorts. When Brent became part of Crown we were chill, he'd just moved over and became our friend.

Age 17. That was the year I said fuck it. The guys were going on their first tour and no way in hell was I going to be left alone. I was going to be turning 18 anyways so no one could stop me. During this time Brandon and I confessed our feelings for each other and have been dating ever since.

I think that's my story, that's who I am. The little girl that's followed around Crown since before they even were Crown.