Previously:

"Why are you panicking so much if you two really weren't doing anything huh? I mean Jungkook is super calm right now" At this moment I was scared that her eyes would pop out.
She looked so shooked. (jungshook amyrite)

"I am not oppa!! That's because he is a jerk!"

"Still when I walked in it seemed that you two where about to make out or someth-"

"ANDWAE!! IT SEEMED, BUT WE WEREN'T OKAY OPPA?"

"Is that so Jungkook?" I smirked.

She was freaking out. It was really funny. Ain't gonna lie, now I get it why Kookie always messes with her.

"Well how do you know I wasn't going to kiss you babygirl?"

Lisa's POV

What the actual fuck. He is definitely nuts. I barely even know him.

"Excuse me but do I even know you?" Tae oppa started laughing so hard after my comeback.

"You can baby, we can hang out if you want" he smirked.

Honestly he annoys me so much.

"Nuh thanks I rather become friends with your stupid fangirls" I winked at him.

"Oh Kook if I were you I would be very offended" Tae oppa said with a shit-I'm-out look.

"Wow I feel so offended right now Lisa jinjja" He teased.

"I'm going to the bathroom guys, yeah I'm out." And with that Tae left me alone with that jerk.

"Well I should go too, I'm sick off you already Jungkook"

"Why babygirl?"

"Don't call me that asshole"

"It's better than asshole or jerk you know" he joked.

"Well can't help it, I'm just calling you by what you are"

"Am I really that bad baby?" he asked.

"Hum yeah you are Jungkook, that should be obvious by now"

"noona why so mean huh?" he tried acting cute, tried.

"Aw how cute! Kookie you have something in your forehead" I used my aegyo.

He seemed taken a back with my sudden change of attitude.

"W-what? Are you ok Lisa? Where?" he asked while touching his forehead.

He looked so lost I really want to laugh now.

"Here" I touched the side of his forehead.

"Oh it's your stupidity, it won't come off sorry baby" I whispered the last word just to tease him and smirked.

He looked dumbfounded.

"You are so mean seriously Lisa! I love it" he smirked.

Why can't he just leave me alone already.

"Can't you just leave me alone already" I rolled my eyes to the back of my head.

He is seriously annoying me.
Suddenly someone walked in the classroom it was Namjoon oppa, Yoongi oppa and Jennie unnie.

"Yah kookie leave my baby alone" Said Jennie unnie, I guess they heard me talking with him when they walked in.

"Jungkook you never learn jinjja" said Namjoon oppa.

"Great job Jungkook keep annoying her, so we get to rest without you bothering us, thanks Lis"

wow Yoongi oppa is really sweet, jinjja.

"Wow thanks oppa, seriously"

"What where the two of you doing alone in the classroom anyways huh?" asked Jennie unnie.

"Well I was resting and he just came to annoy me" I replied.

"You enjoyed my company don't lie"

"Yeah sure did Jungkook" notice the sarcasm eheh.

"And what where you doing guys?" I asked to the three of them.

"We were discussing about how great Namjoon and Jennie are with onions" Yoongi oppa joked.

"oh were you even awake at the time grandpa?" Jennie unnie retorted.

"Oh hyung you out" Namjoon oppa said.

We all seat down near each other and continued to have our 'friendly' conversation while waiting for the others and the teacher.

Irene's POV

Me and the girls decided to do something different at lunch time so we thought why not hang out with the boys since we are always hanging with the girls. So we talked with twice, and they agreed, we went to invite got7 and exo.

We decided to go and have lunch at McDonald's.

The reason we didn't invite bts and blackpink is because we wanted to get to know each other better and hang out, not bicker with each other. I mean I do bicker sometimes. But they are always doing it. Also they could hang out at school, I'm sure they will be okay.

time skip to after lunch

As we arrived school we still had a lot of time left until our next class starts so we decided to go to the back garden. It's a really calm place.

As we were walking towards the garden, Jeongyeon was ahead of us she then quickly turns to us with shocked eyes.

"what's wrong with her?" Kai oppa asked.

"girl are you okay?" Wendy asked.

Seulgi walked to where she was and looked around to see what made her so shocked and she just looked at us with the same expression that Jeongyeon had.

"OH MY GOD GUYS" she whispered shouted.

"what is it noona?" Yugyeom asked.

"Guys shut up and come here" Jeongyeon whispered shouted.

As I came to her side I widen my eyes in shock.

MY FUCKING SHIP IS SAYLLING OH MY GOD. JISOO YOU HOE.

Jisoo was making out with Jin oppa. I guess we did good on leaving bts and blackpink behind.

"Okay guys we will tease them later now let them be" Sana said.

And we left the area joking about the two.