이십칠

Lisa's POV

I ain't going to lie about the fact that I felt quite happy inside with everything I heard today.

I was laying down on my bed, trying my hardest to fall asleep, mostly because of my thoughts, but also because Rosé ditched me, again. What a great best friend.

I was thinking about everything that happened today. I was thinking about him. AND IT PISSES ME OFF.

The fact that he won't leave my mind for a mere second is driving me insane. Who was I trying to fool when I said I wasn't falling for him. Of course all the girls would fall for him for a reason, and of course I wouldn't be an exception.

"Does he really?" I said to myself. Rolling for the nth time on my bed.

"Does he really... Like me?" I started giggling while hiding my face in between my sheets.

"Jeon Jungkook huh? The one the girls always dream off? The one everybody wishes for him to fall for them?" I giggled louder.

A part of me still doesn't believe all of this. But when Rosé and Tae oppa talked to me... They wouldn't say that if they didn't knew that something was happening.
And I know Rosé, she has definitely had had a conversation with Jungkook, or she is planning something with him. Because I heard what she said really clearly, and again, I know that bitch.

Aish now I want to talk to him and know more things about him and how he feels about me. But he doesn't even know what he feels.

How is that even possible?

Does he have just a small crush on me?

Does he like like me?

Does he love me?

Okay I need to stop, I'm getting insan-

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT" a huge noise downstairs made me stop my thoughts.

I was shaking. I'm not even joking.

I started running downstairs but then I slowed the shit down because I was scared to go downstairs.

When I turn to walk down the stairs I hear a door closing.

"LISAAAAAA YOU STOLE MY PEN IN CHEMISTRY CLASS. GIVE IT BACK TO ME RIGHT THIS INSTANT YOU BITCH"

Okay I almost fell down the stairs because of this gay ass piece of shit.

"BAMBAM YOU DEVIL RUN RUN RUN"

"YOU THIEF"

"IT'S JUST A FUCKING PEN" I argued finally walking down the last step of my stairs, ready to kill this boi.

"IT IS MY PEN THAT YOU STOLE"

"And who are you?"

"FUCK YOU BITCH, I'M TELLING MY FAVORITE PRECIOUS AUNT ABOUT THIS"

"Go play in your playground tiny ass"

"Mom says to not play at night"

"It's in my backpack dick, leave me alone"

"Wow and that's how you treat me! I borrowed you my favorite pen and y-"

"No you didn't shut up, I hate you"

"Aw noona knows me so well. I hate you too noona"

"Now keep in mind that if you do this again you won't be leaving this house"

"I'm fine with that"

"I'm sorry, I forgot the alive part. Because you are definitely leaving the house, but in a plastic bag, dead." I gave him an innocent smile.