십삼

Lisa's POV

"Everyone I'm going to pair you up so you can train how to pass a ball and you know, the basics of football, so then, when I think you are more prepared, we can do matches between four teams, arasseo?"

As I heard what the teacher told us, I moved as far as I could from the girls, because I know if I was next to them the teacher would never pair us together.

"I am not separating the boys from the girls, I want you to help your partner, and the pairs need to be balanced for that and not based on friendships or the girls suck at socker excuse."

We all nodded.

"So Eunha and Sehun your a pair"

"Jin and Irene"

"Jisoo and Jinyoung"

"Taehyung and Jennie"

"Chanyeol and Rosé"

"Jimin and Seulgi"

"Mina and Bambam"

And so she went on, I thought she was never going to say my name. I didn't notice I was the last one of the girls to be called and that there was only one person available for me, as I was about to look who the person was the teacher spoke.

"And lastly Lisa and Jungkook"

This can't be happening. Aish this is the punishment I get for being a hoe.

"Oh well I guess we are meant to be together huh?"

"Just shut up Jungkook"

I started walking to grab a ball, I felt him follow me, and I just ignored him. I took the ball and passed it to him.

"So you are going to ignore me now? Again?"

He passed me the ball.

"Don't talk to me"

I passed him the ball.

"You were the one who kissed me, and you only pulled away to breath"

He smirked and passed me the ball.

I groaned, I hate him so much, and he actually has a point, that's what pisses me off about him.

When I was about to kick the ball super hard due to my anger I kicked the ground, how stupid of you Lisa. Jinjja.

I heard him chuckle. Aish I'm going to kick this ball so hard and aim it straight to your fucking face Jungkook. As I was about to touch the ball my ankle starts hurting very badly.

I sit on the ground holding it.

"Agh shit"

I heard someone run towards me.

"Lisa are you okay, what happened?" Jungkook kneeled down in front of me and asked.

"Nothing I'm fine, just a light pain on my ankle but it's gone now." I smiled at him, and obviously lied. THIS BITCH HURTS LIKE HELL WTF.

"Teacher! Lisa is hurt I'm going with her to the nurse so she can get some ice on it okay?"

"Make sure to help her put the ice on the right place Jungkook"

"Ne"

"What do you think your doing Jungkook I told you I'm fi-"

"Cut it. Can you stand?"

I tried to stand but it hurt so bad. He held my hand to help me. I finally stoop up but I could sense if I moved just a little bit I would fall again.