삼십삼

Jungkook's POV

I couldn't contain my smile while kissing her, I have never felt this happy or lucky just because I was kissing someone, well maybe I was feeling like this because this someone was someone special to me, because this someone was Lisa.
When she said she liked me back I just stopped thinking, my heart started racing so fast I thought he was going to jump out of my chest.
I regret what I said earlier at school, this falling in love or actually liking someone thing isn't that bad, it's quite good actually and I'm loving it.

We pulled away from the kiss, and I just cupped her cheeks, admiring her beautiful face I couldn't help but to smile. She started giggling and lowered her head.

"What?" I asked not knowing why she was giggling.

"It's just funny you know?" And she giggled once again, she was so cute I just wanted to pinch her cheeks.

"What's funny?" I tilted my head and arched my brow, confused.

"I hated you so much, you were so annoying, every time I saw you I just felt like punching you, but just like that I started liking you, somehow I would have a sad day if I didn't saw you and you didn't come to annoy me, and it was weird, you never really changed much but somehow my feelings changed over time, that's funny" she said giggling and looking down.

I could sense that she was kinda of feeling shy talking about it so I replied playfully.

"Oof so I ain't annoying anymore?? Woah we making progress here." She looked up and crossed her arms while rolling her eyes.

"No, I expressed myself wrong, you keep getting more and more annoying"

"That's a lie and you know it, you are totally whipped for me baby, I mean I totally don't blame you, who would resist this hot peace of heaven" I said acting cocky.

"Hell" she said it at the same time I said heaven, as if she already knew what I was going to say.

"Oh you're right people usually say that in hell it's always burning hot, like me" I winked.

"I am seriously disgusted stop" she said cringing.

"That's not what you told the girls earlier at school tho" I said raising my hands and tilting my head  like I didn't know shit, making my way to her couch and sitting there.

"What?" She asked confused thinking deeply to understand what I just said.

That's when she turned to look at me and gasped with wide mouth and eyes.

"SO YOU WERE LISTENING TO OUR CONVERSATION EARLIER?! YOU LIAR" she said stomping her foot and walking towards me.

She suddenly grabbed my hair and I was so not fucking expecting that.
She kept hitting me on the neck and on my back. She doesn't know how strong she is I swear I mean her strength is nothing compared to mine, but I'm a baby and that hurts.

"YOU BRAT YOU SHOULDN'T LISTEN TO GIRLS TALK YOU LEFT THE CLASSROOM FOR A REASON AND THAT REASON WAS FOR YOU TO NOT HEAR ANYTHING WE WERE GOING TO TALK ABOUT" she screamed still hitting me.

I just raised my head up and looked at her with a raised brow. She looked at me, and after a while getting lost in my eyes she started hitting slower and slower.

"I mean I heard everything hitting me is not going to make me unhear it you know?" I smirked, annoying her more.

"You fucking asshole" she hit me one more time and then sat down, looking to the turned off TV pouting and with her arms and legs crossed.

"Finally gave up?"

And she ignored me.

"It was great to hear all those amazing details and things about me really I'm flattered"