#Mauritius Special

Louis told you that you and he are going on trip to Mauritius for some office project.
"Are you ready to go?" Asks Louis with excitement. "Just one minute love." You reply.
"Hurry up y/n!" "Yeah I'm ready!" You say.
You both are ready to off. You both reach the port.
"Are you feeling excited?" Asks Louis. "Yeah! So much excited." You exclaimed.
"Passengers who are going to Mauritius are requested to come to platform no. 8."
You both settle yourself comfortably in plane. The plane sets off.
"We'll have so much fun there." Louis says in a childish voice. "I think you've forgotten that we are going for our project." You say laughing. "Just wait and watch! Exclaims Louis. You are confused.
You reach Mauritius after 11 hours. You both get off the plane amd continue with the procedure.
*After coming to the hotel*
"Huh! I'm so tired." You say lying in the soft comfortable bed. "So am i." Louis says leaning beside you. You fell asleep within a minute. When you wake up you can't find Louis. You find a letter left on the bed.
It says: "Where you can go deep inside." You are confused. You think of it and decide to go on the beach as there's sea and obviously its deep. You quickly go there as you are confused as well as excited for what would happen. You find another letter tied with balloons there. It says "Get on the boat and come to the end." You see a boat there with full of red roses and balloons in it. You get into the boat and start controlling it. When you reach to the end you find another letter and a swimming hat. The letter says "come inside my love." You put on the hat and go into the water eagerly. You see Louis standing there and you go to him. You ask him "Where were you and what all these things?" But he can't listen due to your hat. He puts out a ring from his pocket and holds your beautiful hands softly and puts the ring on your finger. You burst into happiness and you hug him as tight as you can. You both come up and put out your hats. "I love you" he says "i love you too" you say. You immediately put your hands on his necks and kiss him. He kisses you back and puts his hands on your waist and pulls you closer. "Why the fuck you made it so mysterically?" You ask. "Cause i want you to see how creative i am." You both laugh.
Hope you enjoyed it. Gimme suggestions for imagines please. Like comment and press the follow button

I have recently started editing poems . Please check them out.