#What To Name This Love

Your POV
"Louis! Louis! Louis!" Can you hear the scream from all over the stadium? "Y/n! Y/n!" As usual me and Louis had a argument about something stupid and now that we can't come to a conclusion we're here trying to win the match which is as equal to win the argument.

Im bouncing the ball over to the goal. Oh shit! He took the ball from me. I can't take my eyes from him when he comes infront of me. His touch when he snatches the ball from me is something magical. Yeah! Maybe i mean yeah definitey im in love with him and unable to tell him. Lets leave this and see what happens in the match.

Y/n has taken the ball from Louis' grip and going towards the goal and yay! She made a goal.  As always she's winning. There is a scarcity of time.  Louis has to turn the game to win. But no times up and as usual y/n won the match.

"I told I'll win the match!" I said with a giggle. "I let you win everytime. The day I'll be done with this fake lose i will win." He says with his head held down. "Lets see then."

His POV
Okay! Yes its not the truth. She badly defeated me.

"Hey y/n! Wanna go with me for lunch?" Harry asked.

Ah! I literally dont like him. He's always roaming around her. She's only mine why cant he understand that even though i haven't told anyone bout my feelings.

(POV finishes here)

"Umm... I'm busy today. Better luck next time!" You reply.

"I wanna say something-" both of you said at the same time. "Yeah tell?" You ask. "Ladies 1st" "Stop this bullshit and say what you wanna say!" You yell giggling.

Your POV

Everytime i try to confess my feelings to him something happens. I'm so stupid. I can't even confess.

His POV

Ahhhhh! Im such a shit. I have to confess or she would be taken away from me infront of my eyes.

(POV closed)

"You were saying something?" You questioned. "Umm..... would you mind if i ask you to come along with me for a dine?" "Oh! No! I mean.. yeah i would come!" "Really! That's great so see you tonight at your place. I'll come to pick you up." "Okay great!"

Your POV

I was looking such a dumb there! His ocean blue eyes were shining when he asked me. You can know how much he was nervous just looking into his deep blue eyes or maybe I'm just overreacting.

His POV

She said yes. Yes! Im so happy.  I can't believe.  Maybe she also likes me. Maybe!

Did you liked my imagine.
Do you want another part or should i stop here?
Most important dont forget to like, comment and share.
My exams are going on so maybe i will update late but dont worry i will surely try to update asap.