#Last First Kiss

Louis has gone for tour. You are all alone in your house. You're missing him so much. Its almost 5 months he hasnt come back. You're standing in the balcony. Suddenly someone closes your eyes and holds your hands.

"Whose this?!" You yell. "Help! Help!" You start screaming.

He remove his hands from your eyes. "Hey honey! Its me your lover." You turn around and what you see? Louis standing infront of you. You quickly hug him. Tears start falling down your eyes. "You scared me!" You say. "I know babe!" He kisses you and you kiss him back. "You missed me?" He ask. "More than anything!" He picks you up in bridal style and takes you to bedroom. And drops you on the bed. You hold his neck and pull him towards you and start kissing him. He lays on you and start kissing you on every part of your body he finds next. He starts kissing your neck. You hold his hair as they are very cuddly.  He bites you. You hold his hair a little roughly due to pain. Now as you are on him. You pull out his shirt and throw it on the floor. He gets to you and start cuddling with you again. After sometime you and he are left in undergarments. He stretches your hands and start kissing you hard. Then he pulls your bra and throw it on floor. He start licking your boobs while playing with the other. He can hear your sexy moans. And then he did the same with the other. You start crawling your  hands under his underwear. He holds your hands and says "Dont try to play cool honey! I'm gonna fuck you hard then!" "I'm ready" you say with a smirk. "Okay then!" Now he leaves you on the bed naked. After a while the whole room fills with your moans. You can feel your body vibrating. "Ah! Its hurting!" You say. "Should i stop?" "Obviously not boo!" He comes up to you again to kiss you and then goes back. After a while you can feel a kind of knot tying in your lower part of the stomach. You know this feeling. You both slow down after a while. "Want something to eat? He asks. "Yeah!"

He goes into the kitchen to cook something for you both. After 10 minutes when he come back he sees you sleeping naked. He covers your body with a quilt and lays next to you. He gives you a kiss on your forehead and says "i love you". He know you are asleep and not able to hear it but still he says it cuz he loves you.

Like comment and follow pls