Chapter 8 (mature)

Everything flew before my eyes as I felt numbness in my chest. His hands on her waist, her arms around his neck. This was too much.

Did I not mean anything to you Niall? I couldn't stop pondering as I froze in the middle of the floor. I held my tears back as I turned around. Do you not remember me? I walked around aimlessly. I just needed to do something.

"Wow!"

I looked up as I ran into someone. It was Zayn.

"Again huh?" He said as he laughed.

I gave no thoughts at all as I turned around and pulled him close behind me. He must have been surprised. He took a moment before he put his hands on my waist.

I paid no attention to the people surrounding us as we danced. Everything was a blur; all I understood was the bassbeat. I felt the heat of his body as I grinned on him. I had no clue what I was doing. His hand slowly creeped on my thigh, and a shiver ran down my spine as his lips met my neck. I held my breath as I closed my eyes. He gave light pecks on my neck as his hand caressed my leg. I exhaled slowly. In the heat of the moment, I reached back to wrap my arm around his neck.

And we kissed.

The taste of bitter vodka lingered in my mouth as our tongues wrestled.

"Come to my place."

It wasn't to make Niall jealous. And it definitely was not using Zayn. There was chemistry between Zayn and I, whether it was for one night or not. And I wanted it.

He held my hand as he lead me out of the crowd and into few bright lights of the paparazzi waiting outside. I was too intoxicated to think about the consequences of this. We rushed into the car, escaping from all the voices shouting his name. 

----------------------

As soon as we got through the door of his bedroom, he shoved me against the wall and kissed me roughly. He threw both of our shirts across the room and, with our lips still together, picked me up to toss me on the bed. He crawled on top and put his arms beside my head to support his weight as he kissed me more. His lips began to trail down to my neck, nibbling sweetly but roughly.

This isn't right...

I closed my eyes as his lips moved down.

Don't think...

His lips slowly moved down to my breast. Each kiss took my breath away.

Stop thinking about Niall...

He quickly ripped rest of my clothes off. My body tensed up as he roughly kissed my inner thigh. My heart began to pace.

Just stop...

I traced from his biceps to his shoulders as his head throbbed between my legs. I let out a moan, slightly digging my nails in. My body craved him so much, yet my mind...

"Fuck me now," I begged him. He moved back up and stared into my eyes as he licked his bottom lip. Those brown, mysterious eyes pierced right through me, right through my heart as if trying to decipher my words. They spoke the truth: we were only drunk.

I ran my hand up and down his chest, and held his face to pull him in for a kiss; I couldn't bear looking him in the eyes. He broke off the kiss and looked at me once again.

I flinched and moaned as he suddenly entered me. I ran my hand through his hair.

It wasn't like Niall's hair...

His thrusts were rough; I couldn't control my moans. We were drunk.

Niall...Our sweet, passionate kisses were now gone. The time I spent laughing with him was gone. He was gone.

Zayn began panting, burying his face down in my neck. I closed my eyes. He began thrusting faster. He groaned. I inhaled slowly.

A single drop of tear streamed down my face as I suppressed all the memory of the boy I fell for.

~Niall's POV~

We must've been there for at least few hours. At this point I was tired. "We're heading back now, are you coming?" Louis asked, followed by Harry who must've been very drunk.

"Yeah," I replied. "Where's Ellie?" I said as I looked around the room.

"She already left," Harry said. "With Zayn."

Why did I even ask?