Chapter 2

" Can you walk any slower?!?" Jake asked dramatically, walking faster then he was before.

We had been at the mall for at least two hours so far and I'm tired. The place was crowded! Everywhere we went we had to squeeze through people. Weird thing is though, they were mostly mums with their daughters.

" Can you walk any faster? What's the hurry anyway?" I asked Jake.

" We are going to Jack Wills. They got the new jumper that I want soooo bad. It's the one with the British and Irish flag mixed together." Now I know why he is so frantic! He has had his eye on that thing since they announced they were getting those things in.

I knew how excited he was to get it so we were full on running to the store hand-in-hand.

I took a look around to see if we had passed the store yet, when i ran right into someone. My hand was released from Jakes and my bum hit the floor hard. I looked up to see that the stranger was in the same predicament. I got up quickly and went straight to the stranger.

"Oh my gosh, I am so sorry sir. I should have been watching were I was going. Are you ok?" I rambled on. I'm a hyper one but my mum always said that one of my uncles sensibility had rubbed off on me. I was always making sure that everyone was ok. I'll have to thank that so called uncle some day.

" Yes, love, I'm perfectly fine. There's no reason for you to be sorry. I should have looked where I was going." The strange man, who had sounded kind, also rambled on. However, he never looked up. I took a look at him. He had a SnapBack on with black sunglasses on his face to cover his eyes. For some reason, it felt like i knew him. He sounded so familiar.

He had to be at least 25 years old. Or maybe older, I honestly don't know.

The man looked at me. It was like he was studying me. It was kind of weird. But I knew I knew him from somewhere. I just knew it!

The man studied my face. As if he recognized me or something, his eyes went big. He then looked down, shaking his head. He then got a confused look.

" I'm still sorry, I should have been watching where I was going." I said in order to brake the awkward stares and silence between both of us.

" it's alright. No harm done," he chuckled still looking down. When he looked up, he had his glasses off now. When did he take those off? I thought to myself.

I finally got look at his eyes. They were chocolate brown. I smiled at him.

He looked just like a puppy. It was so cute! 'I'm weird... 'I thought. He smiled back at me, but wider. It was like he was going to say something, but was cut off by a familiar voice.

" DAVIS GET YO FINE ASS OVER HERE AND HELP ME LOOK!!" I couldn't help but laugh. That was so Jake. I couldn't help it. I had to say it. "SHUT UP JAKE!! YOUR GAY IS SHOWING!!" By this time the man, ,who still looked and sounded soo familiar, was sending glares at Jake. I was the confused one now. Why is he doing that? It was kinda creepy.

" well, again, I am so sorry sir, I hope your ok. But I have to go. My friend is very impatient." I say with a smile. He looks back at me. I swear I know him! Gosh this is going to bother me. Oh well.

" Oh yes, umm it's alright. Like I said no harm done." He smiled back down at me. 'Wow, he is really tall'. I heard him chuckle. Did I say that out loud? I smiled at him again and nodded.

I started to walk away. But before I could get even 5 ft away, he spoke up again.

" What's your name?" I looked at him for a moment. Then replied.

" Jamie!!" I shouted. Then I was dragged away by Jake.

LIAMS POV: :D

I knew it. Her voice. Her hair. Her nose. They fit the description perfectly. But really convinced me, was her eyes. I knew it was her. It was our little Jamie. I had to call him.

" Hello?" His voice sounded through the phone.

" Louis?"

" What's up Liam? We lost you? Where are ya mate?"

" Louis..." I couldn't speak. I was so happy, I think a tear or two fell, the only thing I could get out was, "she's all grown up Louis."

There was a long pause.

Then a gasp.

Then the line went dead.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys like it so far :) please comment and vote :) tell me what you think :)