Chapter 7

^^^ This picture is just precious!! Plus, this is the picture you guys will read about! Anyway, enjoy :D

------------
-------
Jamie's POV

"Uncle Harry."
I couldn't believe it. This is why he looked so familiar.
He was my Uncle Harry. The one that would play dress up with me while my parents were having a 'date' night.

"You've grown so much." He whispered, taking steps towards me. I, however, still take steps back. I'm still in shock.
Jake and I were getting chased by some guys.
We end up running into them at the cafe.
Jake confronts them.
I run into my father.
Then I run into my fathers best friend who is also my uncle.

It has been such a stressful day and I don't know if I want  any of what is going to happen, to happen. I'm not ready for it.

He notices that I had taken steps away from him and furies his eye brows.
"Jamie? Why are you backing away?" He looks confused.

Before I could reply, the door to the cafe swings open.
"How many time do I have to tell you guys to leave her alone. I don't know who you are or what you want but I can tell you right now your not getting anything from her," Jake rants, looking at Harry with angry eyes. He turns to me, his eyes softening, "you ok, babe? Come on. Let's go home. Mum just called saying she needs home."
I nodded my head, looking at the ground. I take a look at Harry. He looks shocked, hurt, and Angry.
"Who do you think you are! We just got her back you can't just take her away from me now!!" Harry yelled. My eyes widen. I was frightened.

"Stay away from her you creep!" Jake said, putting his arm around my shoulder bringing me closer to his side.
"Jake," I start to say, resting my hand against his chest. I feel him relax under my touch.
He brakes his gaze from Harry, bringing it to me.

"Jamie, I don't want some stranger bothering you," he said.
I look up at Harry, who seems to have a nostalgic look on his face.
"He's no stranger." Harry smiles, and Jake looks just confused. "Remember uncle Harry?" He nods his head. I turn his head to Harry.
"No, that can't be." He turned his head back to me. "They left. They, they can't be here," I nod my head at him.
He just looks at Harry once more before pulling me away to his car. Driving us away so Harry seems like a little speck.

Harry's POV

Why? Why did I just let him take her away? I have just seen her after so very long, and I let him take her away.
I get into my car and head to the Hotel the boys and I are staying at.

"He needs to come out," I hear Liam say.
"What's going on?" I ask while walking into the room.
"Louis hasn't been out of his room since we got back home. He's a wreck," Liam stated.
"Where have you been?" Niall asked. I looked down, thinking if I should tell them.
"I... I uh," I started, "I talked to her guys! She's so amazing! She's changed so much.  She is the girl we all wanted her to be, and the best part.... She remembered me. She remembered!" I gushed. I couldn't stop the smile forming on my face. Their faces lit up like Christmas trees.
"Is she still my little princess?" I Hurd Niall whisper. I nod my head, smiling.
" I wonder if she remembers all of us," Zayn said.
"I bet if we refresh her memory, she would remember all of her uncles."
They all have a smile on their faces
I excused myself to go towards my room. When walking towards my room, I heard sniffling coming from Louis' room. I open his door and find him sitting cris cross on the floor.
"Louis?"
No response.
A sob brakes through his chest again.
I tip toe up behind him.
In front of me, was a broken man.
I sit down next to him, rubbing his back softly. Sob after sob.
He finally lost it. Braking down completely. He grabbed me and hugged as if I was the only thing keeping him grounded.
I see that he is clutching something to his chest.
But it wasn't just something.
It was the last picture ever taken with him and Jamie.

The picture he took on her 4th birthday.

------
---------

Please vote and comment!! Thank you :D hope you like it!