Chapter 1 Part 1

Athena 

Currently 21 years old and enrolled at Cortland University, It's my final year, and I will be getting my bachelor's degree in hopes of becoming a teacher. I live in an apartment that is only a few mins away from the University. My parents like to travel, and I guess you can say my parents are "hippies," but they are fantastic and loving parents even though they did let me smoke weed with them when I was 16. My father uses to work in a technology company until he built a laptop that can do a lot and has the best security for the FBI and made millions off of it. My mother's parents use to be business partners but sadly passed away in a plane crash, and all of their money went to my mom, so in total, they have a lot of money. Once I graduated from high school, they decided that since I was going to be away at college, they can go anywhere they wanted to. So they sold our house, cars and sold everything except my Jeep.

I do have a job even though my parents still do send me money, but I'm the type of person who likes to save up money just in case of an emergency. I work in a library right down the block from our school; I have three best friends Brody, Penelope, and Leah. I met Brody in my junior year of high school, and we met Penelope and Leah during our freshman year of college, and we been close since then well technically Leah and Brody have been real close like been dating since our second year of college. It's Friday night, and we all planned to go out and party, I quickly go to my apartment and take a shower and decided to wash my hair since it was only five and I was going to be meeting up with them at 8 to go to the club.

Once it hit 6:30, I decided to start getting ready; I have long, pin-straight brown hair and hazel eyes. Since I decided to put my hair in a messy bun and just to add a little bit of makeup. I chose to wear a Halter Neck Lace Fringe Black dress (as shown below).

 I chose to wear a Halter Neck Lace Fringe Black dress (as shown below)

I paired this outfit with some black strappy heels. I got my purse ready with my ID, gum, lipstick, my keys to my apartment, a pair of shades, and a can of pepper spray because you never know with these people and some cash. I looked at my phone and saw it was already 7:45 pm, so I just sat down on my couch and watched my favorite show "The Office," just as Dwight set the building on fire as a lesson my phone vibrated.

'downstairs' Leah texted

I quickly turned off all the lights and locked my door and headed downstairs, almost falling but good thing no one saw me, I see Brody's Black BMW in front and head straight to the backseat.

"Hey guys," I said as I gave a kiss to Penelope, Leah, and Brody (no not on the lips, you nasty lol)

"Hey we're going to one of the clubs in Syracuse," Leah said,

"fine by me, how long?" I asked

"30 mins give or take, depends on traffic," Brody said quickly getting on the highway

"Who are you texting?" I asked Penelope as I see her smiling into her phone

"remember Simon ?" she asked

"the nerd," Brody said laughing

"he's not a nerd" She responded quickly

"didn't he almost burn down our school," I said confused

"yes, but that was an accident, anyways I needed help with one of my classes and asked him since then we been hanging out a lot, I got to know him, and I like him," She said shy

"awww P you have a crush," I said happy for her, we all said 'aww.'

"guys" she wined

"fine we'll leave you alone, but I want to know everything," Leah said

"fine," she said

"We are here ladies," Brody said as he quickly found parking, I got and promptly fixed my outfit.

"damnnn Athena" Penelope said making Brody and Leah looking at me

"damn sweetcheeks," Leah said fanning herself

"Goodluck getting the guys off of you Athena," Brody said laughing

"I plan on getting laid," I said as we started walking to the entrance of the club

"Honey I'm right here," Some stranger said drunk

"Nah I'm good," I said quickly walking away, as the three started laughing at me

We entered the club; Brody went to get our drink as we went to the side were the cushion seats are. Brody came with a tray of shot, and a waitress came with another dish, and we all started drinking after my 8th shot my body began to feel loose, I grabbed Penelope dragged her onto the dance floor. After a while, I lost Penelope and just started dancing with anyone, whether it was a guy or girl ain't no harm dancing with another girl. All a sudden, I felt a body pressed against me, and I knew it was a man just by perceiving how built he was. I turn around and see a dark brown-haired man wearing a black button-down with the first three buttons underdone, and you can already see all his tattoos peaking from his neck and chest.

 I turn around and see a dark brown-haired man wearing a black button-down with the first three buttons underdone, and you can already see all his tattoos peaking from his neck and chest

(I'm literally in love with Stephan James so you'll probably be seeing him in my other books)

He was very tall, especially when next to me since I am 5'2 and he's passed 6'1, and beautiful green eyes damn this guy was sexyyyy. We started dancing to the beat then out of nowhere, his lips pressed against mine, and it was like fireworks best kiss I've ever had.

"let's go," he said, I nodded and grabbed his hand and quickly texted my friends and told them to not wait for me. He leads me to his car, but instead of him driving, he already had a driver sitting in the front, but I didn't get to fully register what was going on because he began kissing me. Soon we made it to a hotel and quickly made it to the elevator where he pressed me against the wall and lifted me in the air, and I quickly wrapped my legs around his waist and started tugging at his hair as I heard a growl come out of his mouth. (No he's not a werewolf) We listened to the ding from the elevator, but he held on to me as we made it to his door, while he was trying to unlock it, I began kissing his neck.

"Darling I'm gonna need you to stop that so I can concentrate," his husky voice said

"sorry" I mumbled

"it ok," he said as he unlocked the door and slammed it shut with his foot, I quickly looked around and noticed that we were in the penthouse suite, he leads us to his master bedroom and lays me down and soon smashed his lips against mine, I started unbuttoning his shirt and then quickly threw it across the room. Soon my dress came off along with my underwear and the same with his clothes.

"you on the pill?" he asked

"yeah," I said

"good," he said just as he entered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'''''

Part 1 done!!

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram and Twitter!!!