The Game

You all arrive at the BTS house all of a sudden. You couldn't tell where you were. You all get out of the van and walk towards the door. You hear a voice coming from the speaker next to the entrance.

"What is the password to get in" said the voice from the speaker

"6438262917" Jin quietly said into the speaker. You see the door swing open and everyone starts to walk inside. You feel something touching your hand. You turn to your left and see Jhope trying to grab and hold your hand. He had an innocent smile on his face and you proceeded to hold his hand. You feel his hand and it feels soft like a wool from a sheep. Then you feel the radiating warmth from his hand that transfers to your palm.

"Come on inside, I'm sure you'll like it in here" Jhope said with a smile. You follow him inside and takes you to where the boys were at. They are all crowding around a pool table.

"Lets play some pool shall we, the winner gets 10 packs of ramen noddles." said Jimin. You didnt know how to play pool so you were completely clueless when they gave you a pool cue. V sees the look of cluelessness on your face and walks up to you.

"I can tell you don't know how to play, Ill teach you no worries." He goes behind you and pushes up against your back and rear. He puts his hands on your arms guiding you on how to hold the cue. He then thrusts your hand to move the cue and hit the white ball towards the others. You get 2 striped balls in. When he thrusted your hand he also thrusted his  body with it. It felt good so you kept on asking him to help you. The game ends and RM won.

" Congrats Namjoon you won some ramen that costs 5000 won." said Jin.

" Thank you I know I'm the best, you all shall bow down to the pool king." Rm jokingly said.

"Well what do you guys want to do now, we could just watch a movie." Everyone agreed and you all headed towards their home cinema. You felt uncomfortable in the clothes you were wearing because they weren't really comfort apparel. You were thankful for being prepared and that you packed extra clothes. You then ask

"Can someone guide me to a room to where I change my clothes."

"I can, just follow me I also have to change." said V. You follow him to a bedroom.

"Just don't turn around okay" you said to V. He agreed and you and him began to change. You couldn't help your temptation to just turn around. So you turned around amd you see V take his shirt off and saw his body. You wanted him so bad. He turns around and spots you looking at him.

"What happened to not turning around?"asked V with a smirk forming his face.

" Why did you turn around?"you reply back.

V began to say "There must be a reason you turned around and I don't think it requires clothes on." V states as he begins to approach you and presses his lips against yours. He pins you against the wall and whispers in your ear.

"Are you ready for this" He said with a smirk. You nod your head. Him and you begin to start French kissing. Each other exchanging saliva. You feel his tongue in your mouth swirling around. He puts you on the bed and begins to pull down your pants and underwear. He begins to lick your pussy and eating you out. V starts to stimulate you by rubbing your clit. You let out a loud moan that echoes throughout the house. You wonder if others heard.