The Group Fun

V gets up and starts to pull down his pants and underwear. You see his cock spring up and and his size surprised you. You didn't know if you could take it.

"Do you want this baby girl, it's ready for you" V says his voice getting deeper. .

"Oppa please" you beg. V doesn't hesitate and puts it in. It felt so good. He was thrusting with ease and going at a steady pace.

"Faster oppa, I want it harder, I want to not be able to walk." You plead. He listens to you and starts to thrust fast and hard. It made loud clapping noises. You hear the door creak open and see the rest of the boys standing there in awe.

"Come join us" you said to them. They didn't know what to do for a second but they proceeded to walk forward. They start to undress themselves. They all had massive lengths and you got worried if they would fit. You went on your hands and knees on the bed. Jhope gets on the bed and you start to suck his cock. You felt his pulsing veins in your mouth. It tasted so good. He began to go back and forward and he was bobbing your head. Jimin goes under you and he starts to put it in.

"Aww fuck, it feels soo good." you moan. Jimin begins to bounce you up and down which makes noises. The sensation was amazing. You see the rest of the crew jacking themselves off. Jin and RM go up to you and you start to give them a hand job. Jhope finishes in your mouth and it tastes like salty milk. You enjoyed the taste. After a while you feel Jimin's liquid warm up your inside. It felt so good. You begin to ride Jin and suck on Rm and gave Suga and Jungkook a hand job. Seeing all their abs turned you on even more. Jin was going fast and you could barely function. You could feel his member hit your g spot and the walls of your pussy.

"God dammit I'm about to fucking cum" you scream.You began to squirt on Jin's dick and he felt great. He cums and pulls out, so does RM. Jungkook starts to fuck the hell out of your mouth. You felt like you couldn't breathe. Every time he thrusted out you gasped for air. His size barely fit in your mouth. Tae is fucking your pussy again and this time he wasn't playing. He was going fast and you couldn't handle it. You felt it all the way to your stomach. Even when he dick was half way out, it would hit your g-spot. You squirted everywhere, V then grabbed it from your pussy and starting licking it. He was enjoying it like it was candy. Tae was about to finish and he started to get sloppier. He filled his white liquid inside you making your eyes roll in delight. Jungkook finishes and you swallow like the good girl you are. Jungkook kisses you and says,

"That was a lot of fun, thank you, you have made my year."