Our Song

FINALLY the new chapter!
-----------------------------------------------------------

-----------THE NEXT DAY------------

You wake up to the annoying sound of your alarm clock since you had to wake up early today, "Darn it...I almost forgot" You say getting up and getting dressed today since you had to write a song with woozi. 'Oh my gosh This is gonna be so awkward' You think to yourself as you make yourself some toast with jam, After awhile you hear a knock on your door you see two men at the door and probably the manager of seventeen in the van.

'This is well unexpected' Y/N thinks as you went into the van, Moments later you was at seventeens dorm. "Follow me" The manager says as he leads you into the building then out of nowhere you hear 'say the name'. "Seventeen?" You say, "Yay you get it" Vernon says as you slowly notice that woozi is avoiding eye contact with you.

"Why don't you and woozi go ahead!" The8 and Jun suggests as you and woozi walk into the studio then he locks it so no one can disturb us, It was only a few minutes of silence and tension in the air before you had said something. "Ahem I um t-think we should g-get started.." You say stumbling over your words feeling a little awkward ever since you had punched mina. "Yeah I guess so.." He says then turning to you.

"So what shou-" You get cut off as woozi interrupts you, "Why did you hurt mina?" He says looking a bit angry. "There isn't much I can say to take the words back or the pain away but there was a reason, Just you don't need to know today...and plus we're rivals, and enemies this was bound to happen one day when she just pushes me over the edge" You say as you clenched your fists. "Well what did she say?" Woozi asks curiously. You try not to break down right in front of him as you just turn around. "C-can we j-just finish t-the song already?" You stuttered.

*Woozi's POV*

'Seriously we can't work like this I just have to know' You think in your head. "Why did you hurt mina?" You say to her even though you was mad you held your anger, "There isn't much I can say or take the pain away but there was a reason just you don't need to know today.." She says looking a little flustered then she starts to say that mina and her didn't have a very good relationship. "Well what did she say?" You ask her as you see she was beginning to tear up, "Can we just finish the song already?" She says turned around.

You then turn her around and grab her wrists. "Only If you stop crying" You say seeing tears run down her red cheeks.

*Y/N's POV*

Woozi then turns you around and grabs your wrists as you was crying you was blushing at his sudden movement. "Only if you stop crying" He says then he backs away realizing what he just did. "Ok so what should the song topic be?" You say while rubbing your eyes. "Hmm How about..." As woozi and Y/N talked they then began to work on the song for hours on end, Y/N wakes up. "Huh? Oh we finished..." You say then you realize that woozi's arms was around you as he slept, 'He looks so peaceful..' You think to yourself as you gently move his hair from his eyes.

You then carefully took his arms off of you as you then named the song 'Our Song' Then hit the completed button on the computer then grabbed your things carefully, "Woozi-ah I love you..." You whispered then left the studio.

*Woozi's POV*

Feels Y/N move my hair then also hears her doing something on the computer, Moments later you hear her whisper woozi I love you. 'Y-Y/N loves me?' You think as you felt your face heat up.

-The end of chapter Nine, Chapter Ten coming soon!!

Omg this was sooo ADORABLE!!! Hope you are patient enough to wait for the next chapter of Change my heart! 😜✌️