Missing You

Its been 3 months since I have seen woozi since he has been on tour and he has been working a lot lately, I feel as if he tries to avoid me sometimes. Everytime he passes by and I say "hi" He keeps on walking so now I have been working on songs taking my mind off of the situation.

You was in your room doing an piano tutorial on viewtube. "And that is all to it!, Hope this video helped a lot byee!!" You say turning off the camera then you turn around to face your wall which has probably millions of writings on it ever since you started to make songs.

'I wanna call woozi...Ugh he won't answer anyways!' You say sighing in between your thoughts.

*Woozi's POV*

Woozi was in his studio thinking of what kind of genre he should make for a new song he is writing. "Sigh" He looks over to his phone he then turns it on only to see 20 missed calls from Y/N, "Maybe I should have called her b- Woozi! get it together pay attention!" He then turned off his phone then continued to work.

Only reason he couldn't call Y/N anymore was because if his manager found out he had feelings for her he would get dropped from seventeen and neither him nor the rest of the seventeen wanted that..

*Y/N's POV*

You was in your room staring at your phone wondering if he'll ever call you back but you knew he wouldn't, "Sigh, I shouldn't waste my time..i'll just call yuna" You then start to dial yuna's phone number.

*On the phone*

Y/N: Hey Yuna..

Yuna: Hey Y/N! how are things with you and Woozi going?

Y/N: Well..Um not so great 

Yuna: Why? what happened?

Y/N: He doesn't even answer any of my calls or texts I don't think he even wants to see me so whats the point...

Yuna: Are you kidding me!? of course he does! Seventeen has been telling me that he talks about you all the time!

Y/N: Really? then why doesn't he answer any of my calls are texts?

Yuna: I don't know too much about that yet but I do know that you two should see each other ok!? now I have to go bye Y/N!

Y/N: Bye Yuna!

You then hang up the phone, "Maybe I should go and see you again" You blushed at the thought.

-The End

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hi guys this is the author speaking! sorry it has been awhile I had personal things to deal with but thank you for being so so so patient! Bye guys Love you all!! <3