Requests are available. (A/N)

Author: So, as you know of the title, you can send your requests of ideas.

Akashi: What are you implying here, author?

Author: Just something you Teiko peeps need to bare with, Aka-chan.

Midorima: So we have to bare whatever other readers requested? Author, I do not approve your idea, yet I am still curious of what would be indeed for all of us. Not that I care much, nanodayo.

Author: Glad you could catch well on, Tsuncarrot-chan.

Kise: Authorcchi... I'm quite scare of what will happen...

Author: Don't need to be afraid Ki-chan! It's just fanfiction! It's not gonna happen in real life. (You can totally smell it from million miles away.)

Aomine: Don't be a wuss, Kise. Surely Author wouldn't make it harmful... Right? *shaking in fear*

Author: You're scared yourself, Ao-chan... 

Murasakibara: I just hope the requests have sweets...

Author: *sends packets of maiubou to Mura-chan* Don't worry. Surely a cute giant like you can have lots of candies! Where's Kuro-chan?

Kuroko: I'm here... *pops up behind the other Generations of miracles* 

Generations of miracles: JESUS DON'T POP UP OUT OF NOWHERE, KUROKO/TETSUYA/TETSU/KUROKOCCHI/KURO-CHIN!

Author: Guys, ya do know that he's been here the whole time right? Well, bare with the whole requests. (Make it real good so I can smack a pie in Aka-chan's face)

BONUS:

Haizaki: Goddammit I was late...

Everyone besides Kise and Kuroko: And hell you were... WHY THE FUCK YOU HAD TO BE HERE!?

Haizaki: It's Teiko days, so what's wrong with putting us?

Author: Us...? Oh right, Nijimura-senpai.

Nijimura: Sup. I wanna know how's the captain taking care of the team. I'm proud he's doing a great job.

Everyone besides Kise: SENPAI WE MISSED YOU!!!

Kise: Um... Who is he?

Kuroko: He's the former captain of Teiko before Akashi-kun take over his place. It's because Nijimura-senpai had to be on the lookout for his father's condition, the head coach, Kise-kun. It's natural you won't know him well since he has given Akashi-kun his occupation a little bit after you joined in the assembly.

Kise: Is that so... Well, I'm really grateful to meet you, senpai!

Nijimura: Nice to meet you all again... except for Haizaki. 

Haizaki: Heh, I wouldn't give a rats ass about the time what I did to these two. *points to Ki-chan and Kuro-chan*

Author: *drugs them both with chloroform* Everyone, kick Haizaki's ass please. I don't want these two to witness any violence.

Everyone: With pleasure. *cracks their knuckles*

Haizaki: I DID NOT COME FOR THIS SHIT!!

Author: Never ever do anything to harm my children, Haizaki.

Haizaki: WHY MEEEEEE!!