Werewolf prompt

Prompt:

A story of a girl who is part werewolf, but is protected by her friend. Her friend gives her a necklace that keeps her werewolf down. She lives a normal life, but hears the wolves every night and inwardly wants to join them. Her friend is a vampire, but can control it, and brings her friend to an old man who teaches the girl how to control the growing urge of becoming a werewolf.

The girl and her friend must work together and go on an expedition in order to end the war between werewolves, humans, and vampires.

(Possibly the beginning)
I couldn't sleep. My brain was alert. My senses unconsciously sharped. My thoughts were tossing over my father. The way he snapped at me, it was about how I snuck out last night. I only wanted to see the moon and stars. Lately I have been more shut up in our little hut to go anywhere or enjoy fresh air. I felt the glow of the moon on my bed, it felt calm and comforting. A perfect ending to my stressful day. I let it rejuvenate me. I have always felt a connection to the moon and nighttime. I let it rest on my face as I lay there in my thoughtless mind. I hear the wolves calling to each other. It was the announcement that the pups were going on their first hunt on the morrow. I'm happy for Kegnath, she always kept the pack informed on the pups. Helflag welcomes them and explained them the procedure of the hunt.