Mermaid & Pirate prompt

(This came because I was listening to the soundtrack of "Captain Bree and her Lady Pirates". My little sis is in it, so I have listening to it. I like it, and it gave this idea)
(This is like the storyboard of the story)

*lady pirates stop at a port to gather goods. A weaver comes and asks if she come and be a part of the crew. The captain agrees and the weaver comes on board.
*They set sail and at first the pirates give the weaver the hardest jobs to scare her off. This does not work, for at the next port she stays on the ship. The pirates then give her the job of telling stories while she weaves, for she would only tell stories when she wove and her stories were the best.
*A merman who found the ship soon after their picking up of the weaver, had come to visit the ship to hear the stories the weaver told. He had never seen her face, but enjoyed her voice. He loved the stories but the ship would always leave his land before she would finish a particular story about fairies.
*the pirates decide to go to their home island, for they could rest for a little bit.
*the merman notices the ship and follows it to see it land on an island in his land. It was where the mermaids would sunbathe themselves. He found out that it was their home too.
*the weaver gets to the hideout and instantly falls in love. She walks around the island and discovers the mermaids. At first they are afraid, but after a little warm up to her. She then spends some time woth them everyday weaving and telling stories.
*the merman builds enough courage to go up with the mermaids to hear the stories. When he was there, he saw the pirates and mermaids plauing together. When they were tired, they surrounded the weaver, and while she told stories, she sewed shells together into necklaces and bracelets.
*when she finishes storytime, she hands every pirate and mermaid a bracelet, and instructs them to exchange with someone of the other group.
*he asks the weaver why she did that, to which she respomds, “I had asked the mermaids for shells and I explained to them the plan, and I did it because I suspect being a mermaid is sort of lonely, just as us pirates. I wanted them to be friends.”
*she then hands him a bracelet and points him toward the exchanging. He turns back and offers his to her. She smiles and exchanges her shell necklace with him.
*after the exchange, the new friends hung out and spoke with each other.