Witchy/ballet prompt

This story has quite a lot to it. I have a story board and characters that I will put here.

Prompt: (Story #7)

A young witch who has found a passion for ballet meets a fairy who also does ballet. They become friends by a human who helps them all get closer, all while hiding their true identities. A war breaks out between witches and fairies and together the friends have to band with a group of dancers to stop the war with the connection of dance.

Storyboard:

-Misty joins Dance 4 Eons and feels uncomfortable. One because of her talent, two because they all seem like family, and three because she feels alone. She starts talking to Ms. Cam and becomes more comfortable with the studio.

-Cam suggest she make a friend and she brings Aurora. Misty sees her background and is amazed she got this far in life.

-Aurora shows Misty to Faelon, but somehow her mind powers didn't work on him. She was confused, but soon she forgot about it.

-one day, Misty is dancing and is really enjoying it when she sees a bit of water in the hallway. She instantly freezes and asks to be excused. She goes out and to the bathroom. She sits on the floor and tries to control the water back to its place. After a while, it calms and she goes back to dancing. Afterwards, as she is talking to Cam, she is told that she danced beautifully and freely until she froze up. Misty then explains to Cam of her talent and that she can't get too comfortable to dancing.

-Cam helps Misty control her power more.

-On Misty's 18th birthday, she was dancing by a lake in the woods and lost herself. She jumped and leaped and was having the time of her life. Suddenly she hears a cry and she stops. She then notices a great water structure above her. Upon hearing the cry again, she runs to find a young deer with its leg caught in a tree. Misty helps it and brings it to the lake where she had danced. As she bathed the deer's foot, it started to change. It was soon a human hand that grasped hers. She looks up and sees a beautiful fairy man looking at her. He had purple eyes and dark brown hair. Instantly she scrambles backwards, scared.

-He introduces himself as Rainantien, or Rain for short. He was cursed by a evil witch, but she was to torture him more but got away. She pursued him, but then saw a big water structure happening and knew that she was approaching a powerful witch. She then backed off. He got caught in a tree and then was saved by Misty. The only way to break the curse was to have a witch innocently care for me if he got hurt.

-He then explains that he is a traveler who was going to Piklore because he heard that they had a great dance program. Misty then explains that her dance studio was quite nice and that he should join. He thanks her and they become friends.

-Misty goes to the studio and introduces Rain to Aurora and Faelon. All four become friends and have a great time at dance that day. That evening she gets back home to find her mother holding a newspaper. The headline was about a mysterious water structure that was seen a few days earlier at the lake. Misty then freaks and goes into a state of not wanting to dance. Her mother tries to calm her, but to no avail. Her mother finally calls Cam, she comes and she talks to Misty. Soon Misty is calm enough to sleep.

-The next day at dance Misty was very nervous and it showed in her dancing. Her instructors and friends felt like something was wrong and they tried to help, but because they didn't know she was a witch they were not much help.

-The only solace that she had was dancing on her own next to the lake. Sadly she would be so exhausted from fighting all day, that she would dance to calm down. This evidently let her talent show, and more water structures began flooding the news. They wondered who was making these sculptures.