{41}

Jungkook

Jungkook sat on the floor, he had exactly twenty-three minutes before he got to meet the six people who had made his existence worthwhile. He was well aware that he was already halfway done, having met three of them already in the span of just two days but he couldn't begin to imagine what it would be like seeing them in front of him with no other motive than to meet him.

He had cried himself dry but he was prepared to mortify himself and cry once more in their faces, snot probably dripping from his noise. He'd wiped the makeup from his face, wasting the time to gain his composure and causing him to currently be sitting at the back of the line, hundreds of girls and guys alike restlessly awaiting their heroes. Some weren't fans of them all, wearing shirts dedicated to one of the rappers or singers in the famous friend group, others excitedly listening to each of them on shuffle, their names written over their arms.

BamBam had taken his phone a few minutes back and Jungkook didn't try to retain it, occupying his time instead with thoughts of the handsome talents that sat just around the bend in the hall. His eyes rimmed with tears once more and he felt a light slap on the back of his head, turning to glare at an annoyed BamBam.

"Stop crying," he groaned, shaking his head and huffing a light laugh. The line lurched forwards suddenly and Jungkook scrambled to remain in his spot, flinging himself up and rounding the corner to an entire view of the large room that stood with open arms in front of him. And there, on stage, were the six people he'd idolized for seven years.

That's when he began to sob again.