{85}

Yoongi

The small boy huddled outside the old café. His bright hair stood drastically against his drab form, grays and blacks drenching his frail frame. He shivered and braced himself against the biting wind, tucking his nose into his thick wool scarf and clenching his eyes shut. A car screeched to a halt on the opposite side of the road and a tall figure stepped from the vehicle, boots splashing in small puddles as it approached the older boy quickly. The wind howled and the green haired boy cringed as the figure halted in front of him.

"You really fuc ked up this time, Yoongi," Hoseok yelled over the wailing wind and pushed his huddled figure forward towards the shop. It was a coffee shop Yoongi hadn't visited in a long time, owned by an old couple who insisted on allowing the kind boys to pay less than every other customer and blasted soft indie music through the old speakers that greeted customers as they walked in. It was a neutral ground, something Yoongi needed as refuge due to his current situation. A place where he wouldn't cross paths with a certain brown-haired pixie who had ruined him just as much as Yoongi had broken the other.

He sighed in the warm atmosphere of the café and his lips tilted slightly from the old memories that flooded back to him at the nostalgic feel of the room. Though the cozy café was missing one thing. A charming boy. He hadn't been to the café in so long that he began to worry the owners wouldn't forgive him or wouldn't be there anymore. But he pushed those thoughts from his mind and turned back to Hoseok, a smirk toying with his small lips.

"I know," he started solemnly, "and believe me, I'm going to change that."