Trust Me - Rocky/Park Minhyuk X Male! Reader (Part 1)

Reader has trust issues, suffers from anxiety, and blows everything out of proportion

*Y/N's POV*

I wondered around the school campus for what seemed like forever, not knowing where I was supposed to be going. I quickly started looking for someone who would help me find my way. While looking down at the map of the school I failed to notice where I was placing my feet causing me to fall.

I waited for my body to make contact with the hard ground, but it didn't. I was in someone's arms, I felt so warm and safe. I looked up at the person who had prevented me from hitting the ground. It was a boy.

His arms, yet strong and warm, were a cool pale white colour. His face looked like that that of a young child's, sweet and cute. His slightly wavy hair looked soft to the touch. His smelled so sweet, it made me feel so relaxed and warm.

Suddenly a soft voice interrupted my thoughts. "Hey are you okay? Did you hit your head? Did I not catch you in time?" His voice was like nothing I'd ever heard before, it topped the voices of all of my favorite singer's voices. I stuttered, "N-no, I'm f-fine."

The boy cracked a small smile and laughed, "Thank god you're okay. I don't think I could live with myself if I let such a handsome boy get hurt." I was so taken aback by his remark, I stuttered once more, "I-I... I-I'm not.."

"Oh my god, Rocky! What the hell are you doing on the ground?!" The male who had caught me just smiled and waved at the other boy, "Sorry Moonbin! I was just on my way back, but I got a little... distracted." The boy he called Moonbin just groaned, "You're always getting distracted, Rocky."

As Rocky helped me up he rolled his eyes at Moonbin, "I'm not always distracted! I was on my way back, but I saw this boy fall so I caught him so that she wouldn't get hurt!" Rocky turned away from me to continue his conversion with Moonbin, suddenly I remembered what got me into this whole mess in the first place.

I gently tapped Rocky's shoulder, he turned to face me again, "What's wrong?" He gazed questionably into my eyes as I tried to figure out a way to word my answer. I sighed, "I'm lost. I was looking for the music studio, but since I'm new to the campus I have no idea where anything is. And to top it all off, this campus is huge and confusing."

Rocky laughed as he rifled my hair, "Come with Moonbin and I. We're going to the music studio right now. Plus, you can meet the rest of the guys!" I felt my face flush red, "O-okay. Thank y-you." "It's my pleasure... um... I'm sorry, I never got your name?"

"I'm Y-Y/N." "Nice to meet you Y/N! I'm Rocky and that other guy is Moonbin! But I guess you already figured out his name?" Moonbin waved. "Yo." "H-hello-!" Suddenly my cold hand was engulfed by something warm, I quickly looked down only to see that Rocky's hand was tightly holding mine.

"Let's get going, the rest of the guys must be waiting for us." With that Moonbin, Rocky, and I all bolted to the music studio. We went up so many staircases and ran through what seemed like millions of hallways until we finally arrived in front of the music studio door.

Rocky gently squeezed my hand making me look nervously into his eyes. "Hey, it's okay. There's no reason to be scared. Nothing is going to happen to you, trust me." That's when something in me snapped, I hated those two words. 'Trust me' the two words that could make or break you as a person.

If you're stupid enough to trust someone then you're opening yourself to get hurt, but if you don't trust someone then you won't get as hurt when they double cross you. I pulled my hand away from Rocky's and took a step back from the door.

Rocky looked back at me, worry clouded his eyes. "Y/N are you okay?" I shook my head no as I turned to leave, but Rocky grabbed my wrist. "What's wrong?!" "It's nothing Rocky. I just remembered that I have to go home. My brother wanted me home right after school."

I tried to free myself from his grip as I kept throwing out random excuses for why I had to leave. As soon as I felt Rocky loosen his grip a bit I took off running. As I ran away I heard Rocky call after me, but Moonbin stopped him.

I kept running until I reached the closet where I locked myself in and hid. I hated those two words. If I ever heard them I would take off running in the other direction. I hated those two words. 'Trust me'

End part 1~