The Bridge - Eunwoo/Lee Dongmin X Male! Reader

A/N: Eunwoo is an amazing man. He isn't my bias nor my bias wrecker, but I still find him pretty freaking attractive. It pains me to know that he sees himself as a burden to Astro because he's such a talented guy and he doesn't deserve to be feeling like that. Whenever, I see him upset or hear something about him I always worry. I want all the members of Astro to be happy. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this!

*Y/N's POV*

Three years. Eunwoo, the vocalist and visual for the K-pop boy band Astro, and me, a normal everyday person who had nothing special about them. We had been dating for three years.

Lately our relationship had been taking a nosedive and we barely spent anytime together due to Eunwoo always being at practices then not coming home till really late. When I woke up in the morning he wasn't lying next to me, even on weekends he wasn't around.

I finally made up my mind and that it was time to end things between us. But how could I tell him things were over if he was never home. I couldn't text him since he didn't have a phone.

I had already packed all my bags and I was ready to leave and start over. I decided to leave a note in the studio addressed to him telling him to meet me where all of this began. I pulled out a post it note and began writing.

Dear Cha Eunwoo,

We need to talk about us. Tomorrow, come to the same bridge where we met and first fell in love. Please just come and let me talk.

See you then,

Y/N

I stuck the note on the mirror in the studio, grabbed my bags, and got a taxi to my friend's apartment. I didn't want to spend another night in the dorm room that I shared with Eunwoo.

I could only hope that Eunwoo would actually see the note. I pressed my forehead against the window of the taxi as the snow fluttered from the sky to the ground.

It was cold. On cold days like this Eunwoo would always tackle me with a blanket and we would cuddle on the couch to keep each other warm. I felt a tear roll down my cheek as I remembered his goofy laugh. I was going to miss it a lot, but I'll move on soon enough.

*Next day, Eunwoo's POV*

I slowly unlocked the door to the studio with a sigh. I hadn't been home to spend time with Y/N in awhile. When I did get home he had already gone to bed, so I slept on the couch just because I didn't want to wake him.

Then I had to wake up super early because I had to go practice, then to outfit fitting, then back to practice, then a photo shoot, and more practice that always ran late.

I felt really upset and I really wanted to do something to make it up to him, but I didn't have the time at the moment. Once I opened the door I saw a small note stuck to the mirror. I walked over and took it off the mirror to read it.

Dear Cha Eunwoo,

We need to talk about us. Tomorrow, come to the same bridge where we met and first fell in love. Please just come and let me talk.

See you then,

Y/N

I felt my heart race. Why did he want to meet at the bridge? Why didn't we just talk at the dorms. I started to worry, suddenly new voices entered the studio.

"Morning Eunwoo." I turned to see Moon Bin setting his bag down on the floor. "Hey Bin...." He turned to me, his eyes suddenly became clouded with worry. "You okay? You sound upset."

I walked over to him and handed him the note. He read it then asked, "Are you going to go?" "I have to. I want to know what's wrong so I can fix it." Moon Bin patted my back sympathetically, "I'm sure it's nothing too bad."