Video Diaries - Rocky/Park Minhyuk X Male! Reader

F/S: Favorite show

*Y/N's POV*

I sat quietly on the couch in my apartment as I randomly flipping through channels. I suddenly stopped on F/S as I watched the screen I feel tears threaten to pour from my cheeks. I picked up the remote once again and turned off the TV with a sad sigh.

Rocky had been on tour now for 8 months and I missed him greatly. I missed his hugs when he got home from work. I missed his laugh whenever I made a stupid joke. God.... I missed his everything. He was always busy so he was never able to call and he rarely texted.

I pulled the fuzzy blanket that I had by my legs over my head in an attempt to just hide from the world and reality. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy that Rocky is becoming more and more popular, but I just wish he didn't have to be away for so long.

Suddenly my phone lit up the inside of the blanket, I glanced down at it and saw that it was a text from Rocky. I quickly picked it up to read it.

Rocky: Hey Y/N! I'm sorry that I've been so busy lately! I really miss you and I wish you were with me!

Y/N: I wish I was with you as well. I really miss you. I wish you could just come home already.

Rocky: Wait Y/N! I just had a great idea!!

Y/N: What is it?

Rocky: Ahhhhhhhh! I'll have to tell you later I have to go now! Bye I love you <3

Y/N: Okay. Bye Rocky. I love you too <3

I gently placed my phone onto the coffee table then slowly walked into the kitchen in search of some sort of food. The only thing I came upon was a small package of ramen, I just shrugged, "Seem to be the only food in the house. Jeez, I have to go the store soon."

*A couple hours later*

Once again, I was on the couch flipping through TV channels. I was bored out of my mind and depressed, what a combination. As I was scrolling through YouTube when I got a text from Rocky, he didn't type anything it just said 'Video'.

I opened my text message and the video thumbnail was just Rocky's face. I hit the play button and the video started. "Is this working?" Rocky tapped lightly on the camera, then MJ's voice came from behind the camera, "Yes Rocky. It's on now start talking."

Rocky quickly straightened himself up and cleared his throat, he waved to the camera, "Hey Y/N! I'm sorry that I haven't had time to call you, but this was my idea that I wanted to tell you about! I wanted to start making video diaries for you so I could show you what I'm doing everyday! So even though you're not here with me you won't miss a single day of whatever I did!"

A couple seconds on silence, then MJ's voice came back, "That makes no sense Rocky." "I don't know how else to phase it!" Then the camera turned to MJ, "He's basically going to show you what he does everyday so you don't feel as upset when he goes away for a long time."

"Thanks MJ." Then the camera went back to Rocky and he just smiled, "I hope you enjoy and look forward to getting these videos and I promise that once I get home I will cuddle with you so much and we can catch up on F/S!"

Rocky blew a kiss at the camera and then the video ended. I hadn't noticed the tears running down my cheeks until now. 'He's doing this all.... for me?' I couldn't believe it, Rocky was so sweet I don't know what I ever did to deserve him. I quickly texted back.

Y/N: Rocky you are so sweet! I don't know how to thank you enough! I look forward to more of these cute videos!

Rocky: I hope you don't mind if some of the other guys show up in the videos now and again

Y/N: Of course not! I love all of you very much and I miss all of you!

Rocky: Now I'm jealous Y/N! Who do you miss out of all of us?!

Y/N: MJ of course XD

Rocky: WHAT ABOUT ME Y/N T^T

Y/N: I'm kidding Rocky! I really miss you the most! Please don't cry!

Rocky: Hello this is Eunwoo. Rocky is currently trying to kill MJ for sealing you from him.

Y/N: Tell him I was just kidding.

Rocky: Were you really kidding?

Y/N: Yes Rocky! I love and miss you the most!

Rocky: I love and miss you too! But I'll be home soon I promise! Just a couple more months

Y/N: I trust you Rocky

Rocky: Thank you Y/N <3

Y/N: Can't wait for the next video diary!

Rocky: Can't wait to make it!

End~