Chapter 14

Ambers POV

"And what would you like ma'am?" I snapped out for daydreaming and I ordered a salad. The waiter took our menus and left us. I don't want to be here.

I look up and my mom was drinking the glass of water as her fiance sat beside her. I hear the sounds of metal forks hitting plates.

I wore a tannish dress with a black bow tied around my waist. It was knee length. I also wore my black flats and curled my hair out just for this meeting to talk to moms fiance.

The sunlight shined across the large windows and hit me in the face. Making me squint my eyes.

As I was about to start the investigation I feel someone brush his hands over my shoulder. Chills were sent down my spine.

I see his two arms wrap behind me. His two hands connected together making me stuck in his hug. I then feel him sigh next to my ear. I got chills.

"I finally got my hug." He whispered in my ear making me remember when he said "I will be getting my hug sooner or later". I pushed him off with disgust.

"You cant get rid of me that easily." He pulled a chair next to me and sat down. I gulped and got goosebumps.

He wore a white jacket with a black shirt underneath. I see a thin gold chain staring at me. He wore black pants and all white shoes. His hair was pushed back.

He set a chair right beside me. I tried moving my chair away from him but he had a firm grasp on my chair so I couldn't move.

"Austin. What a pleasant surprise." Mom said happily.

"What brings you here?" She asked. I leaned back on my chair and sighed. I wiped my phone out and started playing a game.

"Well .. Amber why don't you tell them." He said putting his large hand on my thigh making me gasp. I slapped his hand hard and he smirked. He quickly removed his hand away from me and I sat up.

"It started when I woke up this morning." I said looking down.

This morning.

"You are not coming." I texted Austin back for the billionth time.

"Oh yes I am." He texted back.

Me:

No you're not.

Austin:

YES I. am.

This has been going on since the moment I woke up. He asked me if he can ask questions to my moms fiance and I said no. Now its him texting me yes I'm coming and me texting back no you're not.

I then got a call. It was Austin. I didn't want to pick it up but something made me.

"I'm coming." His voice was serious.

"Austin. No you're not." I got louder.

This went on for about 2 hours. My mom went upstairs all ready for the lunch were having outside. I stood there still arguing with Austin.

"Are you coming ?" She whispered and I nodded yes. I went back upstairs and put on my dress and flats. Curled my hair a little and went out.