Chapter 51

Austins POV

"I'm so sorry Amber." I said with watery eyes. I didn't want to do it but I did.

"Yea .." Her voice shook and she looked away. I tried searching for her eyes but she didn't look at me. My hearts literally shattering. She started putting her coat on. Once she did, she got up quickly.

"Please ... you don't have to go." I managed to speak as she looked at me with her puffy eyes.

"No .." She pushed in her chair and took her tea.

"I want to ..." She mocked me, making me remember when I said that. I looked down remembering, not knowing that she already left.

My heart shattered. Hands trembling. Stomach twisted in, out, side to side. I felt like throwing up. Hopefully I didn't. I sat there watching my life disappear right in front of me.

When she left, I felt empty. My heart sunk as if it just sank to the bottom of the ocean. Lonely and Worthless.

I felt disappointed in myself. The one person, the only person that tolerated you, you left. Dumped her. She's gone.

You're wondering why I did it. Technically Becky didn't tell me to break up with her. She implied it.

It started a week ago, before the coffeeshop.

Flashback.

Becky and I just got done with another interview. Were sitting in the hotel room. The awkward silence filled the room.

"Who are you texting?" She asked breaking the silence as I looked over at her. She sat there with her brows raised.

"Amber." I said and I went back texting her. She's telling me that she wants to hang out but I can't. More interviews and tomorrow I have a concert. So busy.

I can tell she's getting worked up about it because she hasn't texted me back. I know how she feels. I want to hang out with her too but its gonna be impossible.

"Tell me what's wrong." She said and I put my phone down. Giving up on Ambers conversation.

I don't know why but I sat up and told her. Told her everything actually. Told her about Amber wanting to hang out but I can't. She sat there and listened. Just listened.

"Then just break up with her." She spoke and I nodded my head no. I closed my eyes and nodded no. No. No. No. Never in a billion years I'll break up with the girl I truly love. I told Becky that and she just looked at me.

"Come on ..." She sat next to me on the bed. I kept checking my phone to see if Amber replied back. Still nothing.

"You don't see her anyways. Its pointless to have a relationship with a girl if you don't see her." She said as she put her hand on my leg. I got up quickly when she did that.

"Becky no." I said sturdy as I walked out. Not hearing a word Becky said.

End flashback.

And since then, Becky has been telling me the same line ...

Its pointless to have a relationship with a girl if you don't see her.

When I saw Amber walk toward me with the 2 girls, I started thinking about our relationship. It made me think What if Becky is right?. I don't see her anyways .... But I love her. I love her so much.

It wasn't my intension to break up with her. I wanted to meet her and tell her how's she's doing? How's life? How's school? But when she asked me "How's Becky?" It made me think about our relationship over again and again.

I don't know. I'm so confused. I'm lost. What have I done?

Ambers POV

I looked at the kitchen knife with my needs written all over it. I haven't cut myself in such a long time.

The heartache. The suffering. My heart hurts everyday since he broke up with me. I'm left with no more tears. I ran out. Now I'm sitting here alone thinking about what we used to have. I guess this is how Austin feels when I broke up with him. Karma is a bitch.

What we used to have was so good. It was great. Even though we didn't see each other, I felt his presence whenever we talked on the phone. His voice gives me life. It made my world better whenever I felt down. Now my world is falling down. Its gone.

I held the knife up as I imagined it stabbing my heart. Wondering if it hurts as much as Austin leaving me after all we've been through. It hurt so much. It feels like someone ripped my heart out of my chest.

I pointed it towards my heart. Still wondering if it hurts more than this. Hands trembling while holding the knife. Thinking what would happen after.

Will anyone miss me?

As I was thinking I hear someone creep up behind me. I turn back with the blade in my hands. Nash stood there with his hands held in front of them. Palms facing me.

"Amber .." He sounded terrified. I looked back at my hands. Shaking uncontrollably

"Give me the knife." He spoke frantically. Blade stood up as Nash came towards me. As I looked at my hand gripping the blade, I started crying. Thinking about me actually killing myself because of this break up.

Nash slowly took the knife out of my hands as I loosened my grip. He threw it in the sink and quickly pulled me into a hug. Tears rolling down my eyes as he wrapped his arms around my neck. His heart racing.

As he cradled me in his arms, I started feeling warm inside. A feeling get when Austin hugs me. I just want to stay with Nash. Because he's all I got know. He's all I got.

jsosdmdodjdnd THANKS FOR READING GUYS !!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!! So tell me what you guys think about Austin? Do you hate him or do you get him? Tell me what you think :)

Don't forget to vote guys :) 40 votes and I'll make chapter 51 !! love you guys <33