Chapter 75

Ambers POV

"NASH!" i screamed as I jumped on him. Sand flying as i gave him a hug. I feel him laugh as I pulled away. I asked him what he's doing here and he smiled.

"Austin invited me .." He uttered and my mouth hung open. Shocked to hear what he just said. This whole time I felt like they never liked each other but I thought wrong.

Its it true? I asked myself.

"Its true." Austin came from behind and spoke. Reading my mind as his hand rested on my back and moving in circular motions.

"Why?" I asked Austin turning my head as he wrapped his arm around my neck. I examined his as he looked down trying to find the right words.

He wasn't wearing a shirt. His black blazer and tie was gone. As I see are his abs that orangy light glowed off his tanned skin. I guess he was playing football with the boys.

"I knew you would want him here ..." He said as he looked up at Nash and nodded.

"So I flew him down here." He looked down at me and gave me his famous smile. My heart beated faster as I thought about him doing that for me.

"Yea. By the way ... Congratulations on your engagement." Nash lightly punches Austins on the arm. They both laugh as Austin says thank you politely.

All of our attentions were pointed to Robert screaming "Are you still playing Austin?" Austin screamed back No and said that he's too tired.

"Nash you want to play?" Rob screamed as Nash looked back at us getting our permission to play. We told him to go and he went.

We both watch him as he was running towards Rob and kicking his shoes off. I laughed as Austin walked in front of me. His sweaty chest against mine.

"So what do you want to do now Mrs. Mahone?" He asked with a tone of lust. Hands on my sides as he moved them up and down my waist and hip.

"Austin not now." I said lowly as i looked away with a smile on my face. Knowing what he wants to do.

"Oh come on." He whispered near my ear, slowly kissing the area below me ear then traveling down my neck and onto my right shoulder.

"Austin stop." I giggled as he pulled away because he found my tickle spot. He looked down at me as I felt the heat from his body penetrate mine.

"Maybe after the party." I said as he smiled widely. He then leans down and kisses my lips so softly and slowly.

His plump lips smacking against mine as his thumb slides across my cheek. Running my soft cheeks as he presses deeper into the kiss.

His tongue slides in my mouth and explores it as my eyes open wide open. He smiles into the kiss and leans away.