Midnight Dance

"Are you serious!? We have to do a group project on a fairy tail story and present it!" Alya shook her head at Nino as she search the library for the fairy tale section, "at least it's a group project. Hey Marinette, did you find anything?" Marinette stood on a ladder as she reached for a book on the top self, "think so." Marinette reached for the book but she felt someone bump into the ladder and was about to fall over. "oh no!" Marinette held on to the ladder tightly as she felt someone caught the ladder and carefully place the ladder back in it's place. "Are you alright, Marinette?" Marinette looked down and saw Adrien holding the ladder as she climbed down. "Yeah, - I am - fi - fine." Marinette looked over his shoulder and saw Chloe laughing at her, "Chloe, of course it was her."

Alya came over to her, "calm down, the important thing is your alright." Marinette smiled at her and sat at a table with the book she found, "how about Little Red Riding Hood?" Nino shook his head, "No way, let's do Aladdin." Alya shook her head, "guys, we have to pick one!" "Ahh!" Everyone turn and saw everyone running out of the library, "what's going on!?" Suddenly Rose ran but was hit by a book and disappeared, "Rose!?"Marinette ran and saw Rose 's picture on the "Thumblina" storybook, "akuma! Duck!" Everyone ducked when more books went flying towards them, "I got to get this for my blog!" Nino grabbed Alya and pulled her towards the exit, "No you won't! We're getting out of here!" Marinette ran around the corner and behind a desk, "Tikki, spots on!" In a Flash of red light, Marinette transformed while her partner was already transformed and ready to fight.

"Hey Chat, did you find the akuma?" Chat smiled as he saw Ladybug, "the only thing I found was books with innocent people trapped inside of them." Ladybug spun her yo yo as the search the area for the akuma but didn't see anything, "where is the akuma?" Chat looked noticed something flying towards Ladybug, "Ladybug!" Chat ran towards her and tackled her but the book hit both of them and they disappeared. "It's story time for you two!" A glowing mask appeared as Hawk Moth's appeared in the akuma's head. "Storyteller! You were suppose to take their miraculous! Not trapped them in a book!" 

*In the book*

"Ugh, what happen? Where am I?" Ladybug looked around and saw she was in a carriage that stopped, "what's going on?" The door opened and Nino  stood there holding out his hand, "we arrived, madam." Ladybug took his hand at she step out of the carriage and looked around, *seriously, what's going on?" Ladybug walked up the grand staircase as she tries to figure out what story she is in. "What kind - oh no!" Ladybug looked at the red ball gown she was wearing and noticed she was wearing real glass slippers on her feet. *Cinderella, it had to be Cinderella?* "M'lady?" Ladybug turn around and saw a young man standing behind her but she couldn't see him clearly because it was so dark in her half of the ballroom. He bowed and hold out his hand, "may I have this dance?" 

Ladybug hesitated a little but took his hand as he lead her to the center of the ballroom. Ladybug eye's widen when she saw a pair of familiar eyes that she could never forget, "Chat Noir?" Chat smiled at her as he took her hand and wrapped his hand around her waist. "The one and only, M'lady." Ladybug was in shock as the music played and both of them danced around the ballroom. "Any ideas what is going on?" Chat Noir spin her as she asked her question to him, "all I remember is we got hit by a book and we disappeared." Ladybug tried not to blush when Chat dipped her and lean in towards her. "So, we're trapped in a book by some book theme  akuma and have no idea how to get out."  Chat pulled her close to her as they continued to dance, "any ideas on what story we're stuck in? I woke up and was sitting in the throne and people calling me "your highness"."  

Ladybug's heart raced when she heard this, *no way! He is the Prince I'm supposed to fall in love and marry! That's not happening* "I think we should focus on finding the akuma, not the story we're trapped in." Chat  held her hand as the music finished and they both bowed to each other, "how are we supposed to find the akuma?" Ladybug gave him a serious looked, "I don't know but the akuma must be here." 

*2 Hours later*

"I don't think the akuma is here." Ladybug looked through the crowd and didn't see anyone that looks like a akuma. Chat's heart raced as they stood in a romantic garden under the light of a full moon. *She so beautiful...* "Chat?"  "Yes!?" Ladybug gave him a confused look as he snapped out of his trance, "you, ok?" Chat walked up to her and held her hands, *now is your chance, say it, you can't any more romantic than this! Full moon, romantic garden, rose petals blowing in the wind, and you just had a romantic dance with her! Tell her!* "Ladybug, I ... I." *beep* *Bong* Both Ladybug's miraculous and the clock tower went off at the same time, "oh no!" Chat saw she was de -trans forming in front of her, "M'lady!?" "Turn around and close your eyes!" Chat did as he was told as Marinette stood behind her. 

"Tikki!? What happened?" Tikki shrugged her dhoulders, "I don't know, the akuma's power must have affected your transformation because we're  trapped in the Cinderella story." Marinette panicked and quickly grabbed Tikki, "Tikki, shh! Chat will -!" "My Cinderella?" "hear you!" Marinette made a face at him but jumped when she heard someone laughing, "what a interesting twist to the midnight princess!" Marinette quickly hid in a rose bush so the akuma doesn't see her, "who are you!?" Where are you!?" They heard the akuma did a evil laugh, "I am Storyteller! Hand over your miraculous and I'll set you free from this story!" Chat laughed at him, "you really think we're going to hand over our miraculous!? That's not going to happen!" Storyteller yelled in anger and took out another book, "Since you ruined this story, let's try another story!" 

Storyteller slam the book to the ground as it explodes it a tornado of pages, "Chat!" Chat heard Marinette screaming through the storm of book pages, "Ladybug!" He saw a silhouette of her being suck into the tornado as she tries to hang on to a rose bush branch. Chat ran over to her and grabbed her hand and tried to pull her to safety but the tornado was too strong, "Chat!?' "Hang on! Don't let go!" Marinette was hanging on for dear life  as the the book tornado grew bigger and stronger. "Chat Noir!" Marinette's hands slipped and she got suck into the tornado, "Ladybug!" Without even thinking Chat jumped into the tornado as the pages gather together created the next book.