Song by the Beach

I don't own the mlb theme song mention in this chapter. All ownership and rights go to Zagtoon

___________________________________________________________________________________________
Ladybug groans as she woke up and sat up, "great, what kind of story me and Chat are stuck in?" "Marinette!?" Marinette turned and saw Tikki but she looked like some kind of fish, "Tikki!? Is that you!? What happen?" Tikki nodded her head, "I don't know!?" Marinette looked around and tried to find anything familiar, "this is getting weird." Tikki flew up to her, "says the one that's a mermaid now!" "What!?" Marinette looked and saw she has a ladybug red fish tail with a matching shell top. "Great, first Cinderella, now the Little Mermaid!" Tikki swam around her, "We have to find Chat and Storyteller." Marinette thought about it, "ok, if I am the little mermaid or Ariel than who would Chat be in this story?" Tikki noticed a shadow passing over them, "maybe he is up there." Marinette swam up to the surface and saw it was a giant ship sailing through the sea. "He has to be on that ship!"

Marinette swam and jumped out of the water like a dolphin towards the ship. She carefully climbed on the side of the ship and looked inside the ship. "Where is he?" Marinette looked around and saw Adrien sitting on a barrel as the crew danced around the deck. "Marinette! Your not Ladybug! He will see who you truly are!" Marinette touched her face and didn't feel her mask, she only felt her bare skin. "Ugh! What am I going to do!? I have to find him!" *Boom* Marinette saw the fireworks that the crew were setting off made the ship catch on fire. "Oh no!" "Marinette! Look out!" Marinette almost got hit by a burning mast pole that came crashing down towards her. She quickly dove into the ocean and dodge it as she swam through the debris of the burning ship. "Tikki!?" Tikki swam towards her and landed into her arms, "we have to get out of here!" 

"Eric! Your highness! Jump now, the ship is going to blow!" Adrien looked at Kim who yelled at him and saw everyone on the life boats. "Adrien!" "Plagg!" Adrien ran through the smoke and fire and saw plagg tied up in some rope that was on fire. "Plagg! Your a dog!?" "Can we worry about that later!" Adrien quickly untied him and helped him to get to the life boats, "jump Plagg!" Plagg jumped and Kim caught him and placed him on the boat safety, "Eric! It's your turn! Jump!" Adrien backed up to get a running start and ran towards  the edge of the ship. But right as he jumped, the ship blew up from the gun powder in the lower deck. "Ahh!" Marinette held her breath as she watched the horror show, "Chat! Chat Noir!?" Marinette swam towards the burning ship and dodge the debris and fireballs that was raining down on her.

Marinette heart raced as she tries to find her partner, "Tikki, he's not in any of the life boats! Where is he!?" Suddenly Marinette saw a dark silhouette of a boy sinking in the water, "Chat!?" Marinette swam as fast as she could and grabbed him and brought him up to the surface. She carefully had him hang on to a broken piece of  mast she found and tied him to it. So, he doesn't fall of when she push him to shore. "Hang on,  Chat! Please?" Adrien eyes were half open and his vision was getting more blurry with each pasting second. His face was cover in gun powder and smoke soot, so, Marinette couldn't tell it was Adrien.

*The next morning*

Marinette laid him on the shore as she held him in her arms, "Chat?" Marinette checked his  heart beat and saw he still had one and was breathing, "he's breathing." Marinette calm down a little knowing he's alive and is going to be just fine. Marinette gently push his hair out of his face as she started to wash some of the dirt and smoke soot of his face.  She smiled and started to singing a soft song as she finished cleaning the dirt off his face.

Miraculous, simply the best
up to the test when things go wrong. 
Miraculous, the luckiest 
the power of love always so strong. 

Adrien slowly open his eyes as he felt someone gently cupping his cheek. He smiled when he heard Marinette sing and looked up at her. But the bright sun kept him from seeing her clearly as he held her hand as she cupped his cheek. Marinette smiled but it faded when she saw it was Adrien she rescue and had in her arms. Marinette quickly left and jumped back into the water as she heard footsteps racing towards them. "Adrien!?" Adrien sat up and saw Plagg the dog standing next to him, "Plagg? A girl ... Ladybug rescue me ...she had the most beautiful voice." Plagg made a face at him, "Dude, you nearly got blow up by your own ship! You must of hit your head or something because if Ladybug was here. She would have shown up by now so we can stop Storyteller. 

Marinette was blushing so much that her face matched the color of her tail, "that was Adrien!" Tikki made a face at her, "Mari! You have to find Chat Noir!" Marinette nodded her head as she jumped into the water but didn't swam to far when she heard Adrien scream, "Ahh!" "Adrien!?" She saw him fall straight through the ground and disappeared into a sinkhole. Marinette panicked and swam towards him but a whirlpool appeared and she got caught in it. She tried to swim out of it but the current was to strong and she got suck in, "Tikki!?" Both Miraculous holders and their Kwamis disappeared into the next story as Story tellers watches and laughs. "Let's see how these two do when they are split up in two completely different stories. Both of them fell and sank deeper into the darkness as their next story is unfold. But both of them woke up in almost the exact same place, the forest. "