A Magical Ride through the Night

"Great, that's not much help!" Ladybug sat down in frustration to the mirror's answer. Chat Noir smiled and picked up a apple form a fruit bowl, "check again, M'lady." Ladybug gave a confused look till Chat took a bite of the apple and threw it at the mirror. She watch it pass through it and disappear into the mirror and reappear after a few minutes has past. Chat caught the apple that came flying out and saw in was ice cold and cover in snow. "That's good, just one problem, my hair." Chat looked and saw it was going to be problem, "what do you want to do with it?" Ladybug grabbed a pair of scissors and hold it out to Chat, "cut it." Chat eye's widen, "are you sure?" Ladybug sat on her knees, "don't worry, it's not my real hair, it's Rapunzel"s." Chat careful walked around her sat behind her as he held the scissors in his hand. He gather her hair into a single bunch and held it close to the blades of the scissors, "it's alright Chat, I trust you, just cut it." 

Chat held his breath as he close his eyes and cut Ladybug's hair in one cut. Chat open his eye's and saw her hair was now down to her shoulders while he held the rest of the cut hair. Ladybug stood up and saw her new hair and smiled, "for a cat, you give pretty good haircuts." Chat smiled and laughed as he threw the scissors to the side, "seriously, you do owe me for getting rid of the prince and the haircut." Ladybug rolled her eyes, "fine, don't go crazy." Ladybug leaned in and kissed his right cheek which left him speechless. "Come on, Chaton, we have to stop Storyteller. Chat smiled as he touched the cheek she kissed and followed her through the mirror to the next story. "Woah!" Ladybug quickly grabbed Chat's tail and pulled him to keep him from falling off whatever they were on. Both of them climb down and jumped inside the moving cart as the snow came down. "A ideas on what story we're in now?" 

Chat felt something in his pocket and reached into it and took out a golden ticket that had a picture of a train on it. "The Polar Express!?" "What!?" Chat showed her the ticket and the looked around the train, "Ok, if we're on the Polar Express than where would Storyteller be?" Ladybug thought for a moment, "how much do you want bet he is driving this Christmas train?" Chat smiled and laughs, "another kiss on the cheek!" Ladybug made a face at him while they started to make there way to the front of the train. *Bang* "Woah!" Both holders fell and landed on top of each other as the train hit a major bump in the tracks. "Still don't think he is driving this train!?" Ladybug groans as she got up and jumped out the window and climbed on top of the train carts. Chat chased after her till they stood in the very front of the locomotive, "Is it just me or this train is speeding up!?" Chat looked ahead and saw didn't like what he saw, "give me your yo yo and hang on to the railing!" Ladybug hand Chat her yo yo and he tied one end to the railing and wrapped around both of them as he tied the other end.

"Yeah, remember that crazy roller coaster part in the story!?" Ladybug looked at him confused as the wind ans snow howled in her ears, "do you mean, Glacier Gulch!?" Chat nodded his head yes and stood behind her as he place his hands on both sides of her's. "Hang on tight!" Both of the brace themselves as the train went  straight down hill and rapidly made sharp turns. Both of them scream their heads off as they rod this crazy Christmas train ride. The train raced down hill and raced across a frozen lake that was froze over the tracks. Till the train suddenly stop dead in the middle of the frozen lake. Ladybug let go of the safety bar but nearly fell to her knees because she was still in shock from the crazy ride. Chat caught her and held her in his arms as both heroes tried to calm down their racing hearts. "I am never riding a train after this!" 

Ladybug laughs as they made it to the top of the locomotive and opened the sunroof. Chat jumped down and punched Storyteller in the face when he saw him. Chat grabbed him and pinned him to the ground and smiled at Ladybug, "I win that bet! You owe me a little something!" *Cracking* Ladybug looked and saw the entire lake was starting to crack, "get us out of here!" Chat looked out the window and saw the ice cracking and quickly ran to the controls, "Hang on! First time driving a train!" Chat pulled a lever and the train started to drive backwards, "woah!" Both Ladybug and Storyteller fell into the coal cart as Chat turned the train around. "I got Storyteller! Just get us out of here!" Ladybug launched here yo yo and started to fight Storyteller as Chat drove the train. He pulled and pushed more levers and switches as they raced across the ice that was cracking from underneath them. Storyteller threw more books at Ladybug but she dodge them and kicked him in his chest. As he regained his balance from almost falling of the train, "this is story is too cold for my taste! Time to change the scene!" 

Storyteller jumped into a magic mirror as Ladybug launched her yo yo at him, "Chat! He's getting away!" Chat jumped up to Ladybug, "time to go! This thing is going down like the Titanic!" Ladybug and Chat Noir jumped into the mirror and saw they were flying in the air. "I'm starting to not believe in fairy tales because of this dumb akuma!" Chat Noir looked at Ladybug and smiled as he gentle turned her face to face him, "A least, I can show you a whole new world." Ladybug look at him in shock and realized they were siting on a carpet, a magic flying carpet. Ladybug didn't know why but the mood between her and Chat completely change within seconds. One second, they are racing for their lives to get off a train that was about to go down into a frozen lake. The next, they are on a magic carpet that was flying through the cool night. Her heart raced at that sudden change to a romantic atmosphere they were stuck in. 

Ladybug grabbed Chat's arm as she held on to him as the carpet did a quick flip through the air. *This is officially one of my favorite fairy tales!* Chat wrapped his arms around Ladybug as the carpet did a nose dive straight to the ground. But quickly sky rocket back up to the sky as he held her close in his arms. As they flew towards a palace balcony and Ladybug slowly got off the carpet. Chat smiled at her as he looks up at her as she leans over the balcony railing. *Chat... Wait a minuet! You don't like him that! You love Adrien!* Ladybug tried to back away from him before the rug could pull the classical "here's a lift" kiss. But she was too late and Chat pressed his lips into her's. Ladybug eyes widen but she slowly melted and returned his feelings as he pulled away. "M'lady...?" Ladybug was blushing and quickly turn away from him and walked away as her heart raced.

Chat watch her leave as he was officially in heaven right now, "yes!" Chat fell backwards as the carpet caught him and floated to the ground, "This is officially my favorite story!" *Bang* Suddenly Chat felt something hit the back of his head and he was knocked out cold, "glad you enjoyed your romantic but your time in this story is done!" Chat Noir disappeared out of the story as he was engulfed in a flash of green light. He laid on the library floor as Storyteller laughs in victory from inside the book. "One down, one to go!"