Eren (dom) X Levi (sub) /Reluctance

Yaoi. Uke Levi <3
-Elements of non consent. I DO NOT CONDONE RAPE. This is just a story, and does not reflect my real values or opinions, nor does it reflect real life in any way. Enjoy!

I guess it was in that courtroom that i realised it.
The steely grey eyes, lean body, and the hair overshadowing his features. Levi was something else. I had never felt this way about a person before, not a woman, or a man. It was a raw, animal sort of lust. Something uncontrollable. Something i just couldn't help.
And now, in this dusty broom closet, i had the Captain right where i wanted him. I shoved him up against the shelving roughly, and reached for the top button of his shirt. Levi's cheeks were dusted with pink, despite his efforts to tell me he didn't like it.

"Eren." He said, ever serious. "Eren, stop it, now." He feigned calm. I flicked away his imposing hands with my own, and continued to take his shirt off. Once the buttons were all undone, the shirt hung open, exposing his lean, toned chest. I ran a hand along his abs, reveling in the feel of his muscles against my palm. His breath hitched in his throat, and those ever steely eyes betrayed something else, deep down. It was only for a moment, but i saw it flicker there. Lust. It was unmistakable.

Slowly, i leaned forward, and took his lips with my own. Levi melted under my touch. He gave in. By the time i pulled away, his breath was coming in short, sharp bursts, and there was no denying the passion in his gaze.
"Eren-" he said softly, "I don't-"

"Shhhh." I pressed a finger to his lips, and moved forward so that my body pressed firmly against his. Through our clothes, i noticed an unmistakable hardness in Levi's crotch area. I met his eyes, and it was clear he understood that i had noticed it. "I'm sick of you telling me what to do all the time." I huffed, "watching you boss everyone around, telling them what to do, and everybody having to follow-- and watching you fight. You're so good at that, aren't you?" I said breathily, "it makes me so hard." My voice came out all husky.

"Eren-" Levi whispered, but i kissed him again, roughly. I wove my fingers into his hair, and pulled him into the kiss, passionately moving my lips against his, dipping my tongue into his mouth. Levi didn't hesitate long, and soon wrestled me in the kiss, vying for the upper hand, his tongue twisting against mine in a sort of dance.
I pulled away, panting a little, and Levi followed me, once more taking my lips against his, his teeth scraping against my bottom lip, biting down and gently tugging. I had never been so horny in my life.

Levi pushed his shorter frame into mine, his dark eyes boring into my own, full of passion and unbridled want.
"Eren-" he gasped, "take me now!"

I didn't need to be told twice, i grasped his pants, and took them down his legs in one motion, his boxer briefs followed them. There he stood, in all his glory, still adorned in the scouting regiment standard issue jacket, his shirt hanging open teasingly. I wasted no time in grabbing him by the hips and turning him around. I bent him over, unzipped my pants and let my cock free. Then, i spat into my hand and began working it back and forth, lubing myself up to enter Levi's hole.

"Eren, i've never..." he had a tight hold of the shelf in front of him, his knuckles had gone white from gripping it so tightly. I paused a moment, then sucked on my index finger, and inserted it, first. I moved it in and out. Levi gasped and squirmed.

"You're a virgin?" I murmured, watching what i was doing. I inserted another finger, which had Levi bucking his hips back into my hand. I chuckled lowly, "oh, you like that?" I asked quietly. If Levi was embarrassed by my words, he didn't show it. He continued to gasp and moan, and buck his hips.
I removed my fingers. Levi groaned disappointedly, which only made me more amused. I ran my hands along his hips.

"Eren... be gentle." He said timidly. It was so sexy and empowering to have such a magnificent man at my mercy. Normally, he seemed so capable and untouchable. I definitely didn't hate seeing him bent over like my own personal little sex slave.

"Aren't you naughty." I muttered, "look at you, bent over for me." The smile was clear in my voice, and Levi's shoulders tensed up in anticipation. I raised my right hand, and struck it against his cute butt with a delicious 'smack' sound. Levi half yelped, half moaned. "Did you like that?" I asked, honestly a little surprised. I massaged my hand against the place i had hit, then spat in my palm again, and got myself ready. I applied a little saliva around his entrance, and lined myself up.

"Please, be careful." Levi's grip visibly tightened on the shelf. Without further hesitation, i rammed into him, right up to my balls. My member throbbed inside him. Levi cried out in response, half pleasure, half pain.

"Shh." I laughed, and covered his mouth with my hand. I leaned forward, reached around his body, and grasped his rock hard cock with my left hand. I began to move my hips, just as i moved my hand. Slowly, agonizingly, we worked our way back along the shaft. I moved slowly back inside him, my hand moving along his cock at the same rate. Levi moaned, and squirmed. I slowly began to back out again. Levi wasn't having any more of this, he bucked his hips backwards, causing me to ram into him once more, then moved himself away again, quickly, moaning all the while.

I got the message. I picked up the pace, now really going at it. Levi was very vocal about how much he liked it, his moans and grunts leaking out from between my fingers. I continued to pump his cock at the same slamming rate that i was pounding his ass. It wasn't long before i had him shaking and trembling, on the verge of an orgasm.

"You're gonna cum for me, Captain Levi."
It wasn't a question.

With one last buck of my hips, i drove my shaft home once more, and Levi nearly screamed out of sheer pleasure, shooting strings of sticky white cum from his tip, all over the closet floor. I left my cock in him, but removed my hand from his. I also took away the hand i had clamped over his mouth. Levi panted heavily, leaning against the shelving for support.

"Er-Eren!" He gasped, "fuuuck."
I began to move again, without speaking. Levi gasped and moaned, "uhhh- Eren!" He threw his head back, mouth open and sweat across his brow, which caused his dark hair to stick to his face. I grabbed a fistful of his hair, and guided his hips with my other hand as i began to fuck him even harder than before. His anguished moans filled the closet, and made me all the more turned on.

I could feel the unmistakable tension build in my lower stomach, a heat in my loins. I was close, so close.
"Levi- i'm gonna cum!" I announced shakily. I peered down at his sexy face, all sweaty, his mouth half open, and watched a lewd smirk twist his lips upward.

"Cum inside me, Eren." He moaned. That was the tipping point; i couldn't take it anymore. My cock pulsed, and the most mind blowing orgasm i had ever experienced rocked my whole world. Eyes shut, mouth open, i filled Levi with my seed, moaning and panting.
Finally, i came to a shaking stop, and, breathing heavily, let Levi go and pulled out. He turned around slowly, looking at me like he was seeing me for the first time, in a totally new light.
He stepped closer, and touched my cheek ever so gently with his hand, a wry smile on his face. I looked down at him, finally satisfied.

"Hey, Eren?" He whispered. I raised an eyebrow quizzically. "Thanks." Levi stared into my eyes.

I smirked. I couldn't help it, "what for?"

"For showing me what i really wanted." He winked cheekily, and stooped down to pull up his pants. Once he did up his zip, he leaned up on his tip toes to kiss my cheek, then pushed open the door, and stepped out of the closet. He shut the door quietly in his wake, and i was left standing there, dumbfounded.