Eren (dom) X Levi (sub) /BDSM

Yaoi. Uke Levi
-BDSM elements.

Levi grabbed Eren by the front of his shirt, and shoved him up against the wall, glaring into the blazing green eyes staring defiantly back at him.

"I could teach you things you couldn't begin to imagine." He said through clenched teeth, "I'd have you begging, on your knees." Levi took a quick breath, a laugh huffing out from between his lips, "maybe even in a collar."
Eren raised one eyebrow, a small, amused smirk gracing his features.

"Sounds hot." He muttered, so that only the Captain could hear. He watched as Levi's cheekbones turned bright pink. It was his turn to laugh. Eren winked, and Levi turned even redder, if that was possible. He relinquished his grip on the boy, his steely eyes glowing with some untold emotion.

"You have been warned." Levi glanced at him once more, then left the room. Eren turned to the others on the squad, and shrugged, laughing lightly.

"I guess i got off lucky, huh?" He looked around at Mikasa and Armin. They would have Erwin, Hange and the others in the regiment fooled, but Mikasa and Armin knew better. Eren could tell by the uneasy look in their eyes that they knew something else was going on.
He would have to come up with an explanation later, but for now, he had a point to make.
"I'm pretty tired, I'm gonna get some rest." He announced. After a few exchanges of 'goodnight', Eren escaped into the hallway, and made his way surely to Levi's room in the castle. He approached the doorway almost silently, and paused for a moment before he entered, making sure nobody else was in there with him.
He turned the doorknob, and slipped inside silently.

Levi was sat near the window in an armchair, drinking his tea. He held the cup by the rim oddly, as he usually did. Eren shut the door with a quiet 'click'. Levi didn't move, even to look up at him.

"Have a seat." The Captain said. Eren straightened up.

"You don't give orders. Not in here," he said calmly.  He could see Levi's shoulders tense, even from across the room. The teacup froze, suspended between his mouth and the small side table he was using to rest it on. Eren took a few steps into the room, playing with the buckle of his belt as he did so. "Tell me, Levi. Who gives the orders in here?- in the bedroom?" Eren asked quietly. Levi's teacup clunked onto the table, and he raised his head to stare blankly up at him.

"You." Levi replied, then swallowed hard, "you, Sir."

"Very good." Eren smirked, sliding off his belt, "and what happens when you speak out of turn?" He murmured.

"I get p-punished." Levi couldn't take his wary eyes off the belt.

"Right again, Levi." He chuckled, and came right up to the man in the chair, straddling his lap. Levi looked half scared, half turned on. Eren wrapped the belt around the Captain's neck, and fed the end back through the buckle, making a sort of collar.
"Mmmh." He chuckled, leaning in close. "That collar idea of yours was good." His breath fanned across Levi's ear, making him shudder with anticipation. "I like it." Eren whispered, then tugged the tail end of the belt so that it tightened on Levi's neck. Levi gripped the leather almost desperately, pulling at it in an attempt to get it away from his throat. Eren huffed lightly. "You're no fun." He smiled, then teasingly bit the side of Levi's neck. The man beneath him moaned despite himself.
Eren got up and began to undress himself, down to nothing. Levi sat back in the chair, prone and tense in anticipation of what was to come.

Eren slipped out of his underwear, his final garment. He then stood before Levi, totally naked, his long cock standing at full mast in front of him. He wasted no time in roughly forcing Levi out of his own garments, until he too, was totally naked in the cool, evening air. He grabbed Levi's shoulders, and guided him to the bed, shoving him down onto the blankets, he followed him, and climbed on top of him. Eren sat in Levi's lap, both of them completely naked, except for Levi's collar. Eren grasped the belt again by the loose end, and pulled it taught so that the leather lay against Levi's neck, but not so tight as to choke him.