Jean X Marco /First Time

Yaoi. Jean X Marco /First Time

The cadets had just finished dinner, and everyone was making their steady way back to the dorms. Jean fell into step beside his close friend, Marco.
He shot the guy a look out of the corner of his eye, admiring the smattering of freckles across his cheeks, and his light brown eyes. He had never admitted it, but he really thought Marco was cute. They had an amazing friendship, though. How would he react to Jean- another guy- liking him?

"Hey." He said calmly, pushing his hands deep into his pockets.

"Oh, hi Jean." Marco smiled in his usual, friendly way. Jean couldn't help but smile back.

"Can we, uh... take a walk?" He said, feeling a little nervous. He scratched the back of his head. Marco's eyes flitted from Jean's face, around at the other cadets, as if checking to see if anyone was paying attention.

"Sure," he nodded quietly. Jean's smile widened. Marco would never have snuck out for anyone else. He was definitely a man of duty, and didn't like going against orders if he could help it. For his best friend, though, he would do even that.
The two of them managed to sneak away, and stepped outside into the cool night air. Jean inhaled deeply, enjoying the fresh, evening air in his lungs. He turned his head to Marco, walking at a fairly slow pace. He wasn't in any hurry, especially with the way Marco looked under the moonlight. His skin seemed to glow with an undiscovered softness, his eyes twinkled, and his hair looked soft and shiny. Jean really wanted to touch it, but repressed the urge.
That would be weird.

"So, what did you want to talk about?" Marco asked casually, his shoe scuffing against the ground, and sending a pebble pitter-patter across the dirt. Jean cleared his throat a little.

"I dunno, it was more of just a walk... fresh air and all-" he began to say nonchalantly,

"-please don't lie to me." Marco smiled sweetly, cutting him off. Jean stopped in his tracks, shocked, sputtering over his words, trying to form a sentence. Marco leaned up and placed a finger against his lips, causing Jean to fall silent.
Marco was only a few inches away, now, staring up at him with those warm brown eyes of his. Jean could just about count every one of the freckles on his cheeks at this distance. He felt heat rise in his face as he noticed just how close his friend was standing. Marco's sweet smile never left his face as he leaned in, and ever so gently pressed his lips against Jean's.

Jean's stomach was in knots, his heart pounding in his throat- it was as if the entire world had disappeared around him, and now it was only he and Marco, and Marco's hot mouth on his. He grabbed desperately at Marco's shirt, frantic in his passion, and deepened the kiss.
Marco's tongue swept across his bottom lip, demanding entrance, and Jean obliged, opening his mouth. Their tongues danced for dominance, and Jean felt a moan rumble up from deep in his chest, making Marco smirk into the kiss.
They broke apart, and the world came back into focus. Jean was blushing furiously, at a loss for what to do.

Marco smiled cutely, and reached for Jean's belt, unclipping it, and then began to work at the harness around Jean's body. He teased his pants button open, and slid down the zip easily.
Jean could feel himself getting very hard at this, and it was becoming painful inside his pants.
Marco fixed this fairly quickly, pulling out his aching cock, and letting it stand free. Jean blushed at the feeling of the cool air surrounding it, his breathing uneven. Marco paused a moment,

"Is this what you wanted to address?" He asked softly, staring up into Jean's eyes. Jean couldn't form words. He was a little in shock at Marco's forwardness, but he certainly wasn't arguing.
Marco wrapped his hand around Jean's cock, and began to pump it back and forth, working it steadily faster and faster as he went. Jean threw his head back, and tried to contain his moans as the other man played with his cock.