Ereri fluff /Non-Sexual

Yaoi. Uke Eren <3
Fluff piece. Inspired by fanart (artist unknown), displayed in the banner.

Levi pushed Eren up against the wall, his hand landing just to the left of Eren's head, then leaned in close to the younger man, until his face was mere inches away.
Eren felt Levi's knee come up between his legs, uncomfortably close to his most private area.

"Wh- what?- Captain!" He stammered, feeling more than a little anxious. Levi's brow creased,

"Tch." He uttered. Eren shut his eyes, expecting the worst, but then felt the soft touch of Levi's hand against his face. He peered uneasily through his eyelashes. Levi's steel grey, piercing gaze was right in front of his eyes, and it was sort of scary. "Why do you have to be such a tease?" The Captain murmured. Eren felt a hotness creep into his cheeks. He opened his mouth to respond, but his breath caught in his throat when he tried to speak, as if his words were stuck.

Levi said no more, and pushed off the wall, retreating back a few paces.
"Come on." He got into stance. Eren blinked a few times,

"What? Sorry-- Sir?" He stumbled over his sentence, still pinned against the brickwork under Levi's gaze.

"We're training." Levi reminded him, as though the interaction they just had, had never happened. Eren shuffled forward,

"R- right." He tried to regain his composure. Levi gestured for him to attack, so Eren crossed the distance between them with a few quick strides, and went in for a strike at his face. Eren wasn't surprised in the slightest when Levi deflected it. In the blink of an eye, he had Eren in a grapple. He squirmed, but he knew it was no use. Levi was so much better at this than he was.

The Captain let out a chuckle,
"C'mon, Eren." He smirked. Eren could tell he was smirking because of the tone of his voice, even though he couldn't see him. With a grunt, Eren managed to kick out at him, but Levi countered it, and sent Eren sprawling to the ground with him on top of him. Eren choked for air, laying on his front. Levi was sat proudly astride his back, Eren's arms twisted and held tightly in one of Levi's hands. Eren groaned disappointedly.

"Alright, Levi." He sighed, "you made your point. Please let me up?"
Levi laughed again, and Eren felt a hand land on his butt cheek. Levi squeezed it, making Eren blush brightly.
"Levi-" he breathed, confused.

"You're so cute, Eren." The Captain leaned in close and nipped Eren's ear between his teeth, causing an involuntary gasp from the man beneath him. He laughed breathily. "You're blushing, huh?" He sounded smug. Eren glared at the open space in front of him, put out.

"Let me go." He muttered darkly,

"Nah, i'm having fun." Levi chuckled, and squeezed Eren's butt again, which made him practically glow red.

"Levi." He snapped,

"Mmmh?" Levi smirked, and leaned down close again. Eren tucked his legs under himself, and managed to flip Levi off, over his head. Levi landed on his back with a breathless 'oof'. He winced up at him. Eren straddled Levi's waist, his eyes blazing angrily. He opened his mouth to speak, but a stinging pain that made his ears ring and the side of his face smart, interrupted him.
Levi had slapped him.

He stared down at the Captain, gobsmacked. Levi grasped his wrists in a vice like grip, and wrapped his legs around his middle, effectively trapping him on top of him.
His gaze bored into Eren's eyes intensely, and suddenly he felt uneasy again. The Captain forced his arms apart, effectively causing him to collapse on top of him. Eren blushed, trying to get back up off him. Levi smirked, and to his chagrin, easily leaned up and stole Eren's lips in a passionate kiss.

Eren felt butterflies erupt in his belly, and a hotness spread from their joined lips, all the way throughout his body, until he was enveloped in Levi's hotness. He moaned into the kiss quietly, hating that the feel of Levi's lean body against his was such a turn on. He pulled back from the kiss, and glared into Levi's smirking eyes, his face hot with embarrassment.

"You like it." Levi grinned.

Well, he couldn't argue with that.