We need to talk

Scott's P.O.V

1 year ago

I watched as Stiles left the room with tears in my eyes. I turned to Lydia and asked,"Did we do the right thing?" She looked at me with tears brimming in her eyes as well as determination.

"He killed Allison, Scott, Ally. Your first lover and my best friend no, my sister. Of course we did the right thing."

I nodded and sat down. I looked up to the sky and said, "Allison, I hope we did what you would've wanted.

Present time

It's been a year since my brother/best friend Stiles left. We shouldn't have chased him away I know that. Not only did I lose Allison but I lost my brother as well.

I always thought Stiles and I would stick together through everything. But, I let my anger blind me.

Everyone else is feeling bad about making him leave too. Especially Lydia, I think now she finally realized that she liked him back.

"Scott! You can't stay up there all day! I'm going to work please go to the store and pick up the stuff on the list!" My mom shouted. "OK mom." I replied. I got dressed and went on my way.

 I started walking and bumped into someone's cart. I smelled a familiar scent and looked up quickly.

I looked up and saw Stiles. I was feeling multiple emotions at once but the main one was happiness.

I couldn't find my voice for a minute but once I did I said, "Stiles?" He looked up at me shocked.

"Stiles, wow." I opened my mouth to continue but was interrupted by a boy with sea green eyes saying, "Hey bro, I can't decide on sprite or coke which one do you want?"

Stiles turned around just as the boy finally noticed me. "Who's this?" the unknown boy asked. "Percy this is Scott. Scott this is my brother Percy."

I looked at them in shock. "Brother?" Percy's face turned red as realization hit him like a ton of bricks.

"Hang on, Scott? The same Scott who kicked you out of the pack? That Scott?" I felt myself pale as I realized that he said pack.

"How does he know about that?" I asked Stiles. "You have your secrets and I have mine." Stiles answered mysteriously. I looked at him in revelation.

Just then two girls came up and hugged Stiles and Percy simultaneously. They looked up at me in unison and asked, "Who's he?" Percy turned to the girl with long, blonde hair. I was taken aback by both of the girls beauty.

"This is Scott, the one who kicked Stiles out of the pack." "This is Scott?" said the one with curly, brown hair. "I kinda expected more to be honest." she said.

I looked at her half offended and half curious. "So do all of them know?" I asked Stiles angrily.

"You kicked me out of the pack Scott. I have no reason to answer you." "We were best friends, brothers even."

"Were, as in past tense. Our relationship was ruined when you kicked me even though I was down. What family does that to each other?"

I looked at Stiles and realized what he was saying was true. I shouldn't have done that to him. I was his best friend. I should've stood up for him.

Stiles, Percy and the two girls walked away and continued shopping while I just stood there with tears brimming my eyes. I watched Stiles walk away and decided to take my chance. "Stiles!" I called out. He turned around along with everyone else with him as I walked up to him with my cart.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey you guys! I'm sorry I've been absent. I thought no one really liked my book hehe. But thanks to the comments I got I decided to try and write some more. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!!