Ending

Naomi's P.O.V

I noticed the girl named Lydia eyed Stiles' and I'd hands with a deep frown. She looked up and caught my eye so I glared at her with all of the anger I could muster.

She has no right to be upset. What she and the others put Stiles through made my blood boil. "I'm Liam and this is Mason." Said the blonde boy. Just then we heard a loud crash outside.

Stiles and I made eye contact before he ran outside to see what happened. I quickly called Annenbeth and Percy while simultaneously explained what was happening.

I hung up after telling them where to meet us. Once we were outside i was met with the pack being held down by people with masks and weapons. Stiles was struggling as well. I prayed to the gods that Annabeth and Percy would hurry.

I pressed on my bracelet and watched it turn into my bow and arrow. I watched as the pack and the masked people began to look at me in shock as my arrows released hitting every person in a mask.

It seemed like the more I released arrows the more of the masked people would show up. The pack was able to get up and start fighting back as well as Stiles. We clicked our rings together and continued fighting but with swords this time.

A few moments later Annabeth and Percy showed up but it was too late, we were being overpowered. The other three and i were pushed into the middle of the masked strangers.

Our attempts were unsuccessful towards them. I couldn't hear them but I knew they were praying to our parents like I was.

When we could no longer stand it a bright light flashed. My dad walked out as well as Annabeth's mom, along with Percy and Stiles' dad. They began to help us defeat the strangers until the only people standing was us and the pack.

We ran and hugged our parents while the pack stared in astonishment. My dad pulled me to the side and said "I'm so proud of you Naomi." I felt my eyes glisten. " You've grown so much. And I've missed a lot. " By now we were both crying. "Its fine dad. You're here now. "

He gave me a big hug before walking back with the other godly parents. Poseidon gave me a long hug and whispered in my ear "You're very good for Stiles. He needs a girl like you."

I walked to Stiles and grabbed his hand. He kissed my cheek and he and I walked inside with Annabeth and Percy following.

We looked at each other and laughed. "We're gonna need a lot of ambrosia" Percy chuckled out. We all agreed while giggling. Why were we laughing after almost dying? I guess the world may never know.

We were safe and that's all that mattered. The pack pulled Stiles to the side and after a few minutes he came back. He explained to us that they admitted they were wrong and apologized.

They asked him to come back but he declined. Telling them that his place was now with us half-bloods. I kissed him on the lips and smiled at him.

The four of us left and went home. We packed our things to go back to Camp Half-blood. Our job was done. We protected the pack from the main threat. The dead pool was suddenly gone.
-------------
At Camp Half Blood

Stiles' P.O.V

The cesspool was officially over. The pack was safe as were the other half-bloods and I. Somehow the only people sponsoring the dead pool were those masked creeps.

The others and I are still shocked that our parents came to help. Although, my dad told me when I spoke to him alone that bigger threats were coming. I haven't told anyone yet as I wasn't sure what he meant. Probably, and hopefully nothing.

I was zoned out when the other three came up to me. Naomi kissed me and said it was time for training. She clicked our rings and watched our swords come out.

She smirked at me and sliced with me blocking her attempts. I managed to pin her down and layed on top of her with a huge smile.

"You lose" I said with love in my eyes.
------------------
A/N: Hi everyone I've resurfaced from the rock I was under. This is the end of the book you guys!!! I want to thank everyone who stayed with me on this book even though I took forever and an eternity to update. I know this chapter might be rushed but I wanted to give everyone something. I hope you guys like it and I hope this book was what you wanted 😊😊