Meeting Them

Stiles P.O.V

My breath hitched as he called me over. He was the main reason I left Beacon Hills. If my best friend wasn't there for me, then who would be left?

When I met Percy and the rest they didn't make it seem as if I was crazy, or even useless. I was probably the strongest out of all of us. Next to Percy of course.

"Stiles, maybe you and your friends should come with me so we can go meet the pack." I glared at him and said with my anger rising, "They're your pack, I no longer know them."

Naomi noticed my sudden anger and quickly grabbed my hand. "Let's go pay and go home guys. Obviously this isn't a good welcome." Annabeth said while pulling Percy with her seeing his anger as well.

Naomi and I walked behind the two while we talked. "Maybe we should go out tonight Stiles." she suggested. I looked at her in question. "All of us?"

"No silly on a date." I blushed and she chuckled. Even after all this time of dating she still makes me blush. She takes notice of my cherry colored cheeks and laughs harder. Percy and Annabeth turned around to see what was happening and both just smirked at my embarrassed face.

"Yeah OK laugh it up." I said playfully. "Let's go now." I told them with a smile.

Time Skip Still Stiles' P.O.V

Naomi and I were just going to go on a walk so I put some jeans and a new t-shirt with a flannel. When she walked into the room my breath got caught in my throat. She looked amazing, and I started to wonder what I did to deserve someone like her.

She caught me staring and giggled, "Let's go Stiles". she told me with a smile matching my own. I grabbed her hand and we started to leave while hearing Annabeth say, "I want her back by 10 no later."

We both laughed and walked out of the house. As we were walking I heard something rustling in the bushes. I ignored it and continued walking but Naomi sensed that I was tense.

"What's wrong Stiles?" she asked in confusion. "Nothing I just thought I heard something."

I looked to my left again and saw something jump out. My instincts came in and I jumped in front of Naomi. I pulled out my pen and watched it transform into a bow and arrow while Naomi tapped her ring and it turned to a sword.

Before I could even blink a minotaur was on top of me. Naomi quickly used her sword and stabbed it. But then three more appeared. They began to surround us and start to close in.

We looked at each other and nodded. I took the one on the left, she would take the one on the right and then we would both kill the one in the middle. Just as I raised my sword, Scott came out of the woods with the pack.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I was recently going through the comments and I want to say thank you all so much for reading and supporting my book!!

I'll continue to update more frequently. I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter.