Explanation Time

Stiles' P.O.V

I rested my sword down onto the ground as the pack growled loudly at the minotaurs and they all ran off, their footsteps pounding.

I turned to them in anger. "Really? We didn't need help".

"We have something to show you Stiles". Scott told me sadly.

I looked and Naomi and she nodded. Although I felt really terrible for abandoning our date, my gut was telling me there was something wrong.

We followed him to his house which surprisingly wasn't far.

When we got there Lydia came up to me and said, "Hey Stiles, when Scott told me you were back I- I couldn't believe it". I narrowed my eyes and said, "Yeah I'm back but it doesn't mean I'm staying".

She looked at me in hurt and walked away to go sit down. Once everyone was in their designated seat I noticed a space was missing.

Then I looked up and saw that Isaac wasn't here. "Where's Isaac?" I said before I could stop myself.

"He left when we- you know, kicked you out". I looked at them in anger.

"I guess the fact that you kicked me out wasn't enough". Scott looked at me with regret in his eyes.

"Stiles, Naomi we have something to show you", he said to us both.

He handed me a paper with names and numbers next to them. I looked at him and then at the paper again.

"What is this, some hit list?" "It's a dead pool, with all of the supernatural beings in Beacon Hills on it."

I looked and saw not just my name but Percy, Annabeth, and Naomi's as well.

My price was 30 million along with Percy. And Naomi's was 15 million while Annabeth's was 10 million.

I looked to Naomi as she took the paper from my hands and began to read.

"What are these red marks next to the names"? He looked at her in despair and said, "Those are the people that died already". I looked at him in disbelief.

Naomi voiced my thoughts by saying, "Seriously? You guys are supposed to be this great pack yet all these people have died".

Scott looked at her in hurt and confusion because those were the most words she had uttered to him since they first saw each other.

Naomi is really quiet, until you push her buttons. Scott couldn't believe what she way saying.

"Listen, just because people have died doesn't mean we're any less of a pack. I don't know who you think you are but surely we're better than you seeing as you're now getting here". Lydia told her angrily.

"Well maybe if you were good at what you were doing then we wouldn't be here in the first place". Naomi retorted.

I grabbed her hand to calm her down and saw something flash in Lydia's eyes. Naomi smiled at me and took a deep breath to calm herself down. Lydia scoffed and Scott cleared his throat.

"Anyways," he said grabbing everyone's attention from the obvious tension in the room, "we need to figure out how we can stop the dead pool".

Just as he said that two guys walked in. They introduced themselves as Liam and Mason.

"There are new people in the pack"? I asked with a frown.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: The book is going to follow the story line of Teen Wolf but not completely. As I said before thank you guys so much for over 1k reads I really appreciate it! Don't forget to vote and comment. I'm very sad to say but the book is coming to an end. How do you guys want the book to end, comment below.