Reunite

"And I'm going to enjoy every minute of turning that creep in." Alvin didn't even realize he spoke the words out loud, but he knew he meant every word.

"I'm almost there, I'm going 90, about to push a hundred."

Alvin's eyes widened, "Oh my Gosh Dave, I hope your driving with your seatbelt on. Especially if Theodore's there for god sakes." The thought of seeing his other brother made him smile.

"What did he do to you guys?" the question was filled with worry, as if Dave wasn't ready for the answer and wasn't sure if he wanted to know.

"he didn't rape us or anything," Alvin was quick to throw off that fear, remembering how it had been one of the first things he thought when he saw how creepy and stalkerish Thomas was, "And he only beat me, I didn't let him touch Simon."

Alvin remembered how Thomas had gotten mad at him for not responding verbally the first couple days of being there. Ignoring Simons cries of 'he can't talk his voice is gone temporarily' and insisting that Alvin had just been purposely ignoring him. He had thrown him against the wall and squeezed the air out of him, almost crushing his lungs and leaving purple finger shaped bruises along his sides. He had also grabbed him by the tail often, which by the way was the most sensitive part of his body; all nerve endings are there.

"He was mostly threats and brain games though, Dave. He kept us locked in a cage and didn't feed us that well." He wanted to put off the gorey details for as long as he could, however he knew Dave probably knew full well he wasn't telling him everything that happened. But he didn't care at the moment, the only important thing was that he and his brother were surrounded by doctors and professionals. They had all sorts of eyes on them, and there had to be dozens of security officials on their way, and that's all that mattered. His brother was getting help and Dave was on his way. They would be home soon.

"Mr. Seville?" A female voice spoke.

"Huh?" he didn't take his eyes off his brother even when the doctor addressed him, not even when he saw that his brother was being removed from the table.

"Were ready to take him into the office, the doctor has prepared a cast and we're ready to treat his wound, if you'll fallow me we'll fallow right behind them to your room where the police are ready to take your statement." She placed a hand on his shoulder to try and comfort him but quickly pulled back when he flinched and bared teeth.

Alvin's eyes softened, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to react like that. It's just, I think I'm just a bit paranoid and sensitive to touch after what's happened."

The doctor nodded, "Of course, forgive me Mr. Seville."

"Mr. Seville is my father. Just call me Alvin." He said as they started to fallow behind the doctor who was carrying his brother in his conveniently large palm.

The female doctor smiled, "Of course, Alvin."

They were put in a room where two police man and a doctor were waiting. It was like a normal room you would expect to be put in on any normal doctor appointment. Instructions for CPR and pictures of the nervous and digestive system covered the wall.

They set Simon down on the sanitary paper on the bed. Alvin sat next to him.

"Dave, they put us in the room, were waiting for you, you almost here?" Simon said, taking the phone from Alvin.

"I'm pulling into the main high way right now." Dave's voice got just a bit distant, "There okay Theo, you'll see them in just a few minutes."

"Is Theo okay?" Alvin asked.

"He's fine, he's just so happy that ya'll are okay, he crying right now poor thing."

"Can we talk to him?" Alvin sounded almost desperate, he wanted to hear his brothers voice more than anything.