Insecurity

Your bitch is back with the memes.

Hehe, ya'll thought the drama was over didn't you... DIDN'T YOU.

Psych.

I'll give you the goods now.

...

"What do you mean you didn't find him?!" Dave could be heard by the chipmunks and chipettes even though the man tried so hard to whisper angrily into the phone. 

Alvin and Simon looked at each other in shock, they had only been back for a night, and both of them had been the last to wake up well into the afternoon. They felt a familiar helpless fear creep into their small bodies when they heard Dave say that into the receiver. Thomas was still out there? That meant he was looking for them. That meant he could be on his way, could be close.

The chipettes and Theodore looked at the two brothers who were staring at each other in a silent conversation that none of them could ever understand. Their own concern could not measure up to the amount of stress in Alvin and Simon's eyes as they started to shake.

They hadn't spoken much about what they had went through after they were kidnapped, but everyone knew it had to be bad for them to be so paranoid. They hadn't stopped looking over their shoulder since they were taken home.

"Yes, I want someone over here, please yes, send someone over." Mrs. Miller was standing by Dave, petting his shoulder and trying to calm the distressed man, but nothing would comfort him more than seeing Thomas behind bars. 

Suddenly, the walls around them felt like gelatin to Alvin and Simon, and not so secure. If Thomas could plant so many cameras without them even noticing, and put them in a place were they didn't notice until 2 years later, then what could he do now? He was smart enough to be discrete and get through the alarm system in their house, and sneaky enough to be able to keep any of them from noticing the cameras presence.

They thought about all the times they had remodeled, cleaned, and decorated. They hadn't found any trace of suspicious looking cameras anywhere, even with their animalisticly sharp eyes and Dave's attention. Where had he put those things for them to be so damn hidden? Thomas was obviously able to slip by them very easily.

Would they even see him coming if he went after them? How long would it take? Would he wait for them to be comfortable with their lives before he attacked again? Or would he attack sooner than that? Thomas was very unpredictable, and had proved that in many different ways in the last week. They had no idea what to expect, and that's what made them anxious. 

Alvin and Simon needed to see this guy behind bars, they could not live peacefully knowing that Thomas was still out there. They couldn't live every day looking over their shoulders for fear they would see Thomas there, fallowing them. They couldn't live in any house without being scared that they were being watched by some hidden camera that they had no hope of ever finding. They would be too afraid to even change their clothes in any room as long as that creep was still out there, nor would they ever feel like they have any privacy. They wouldn't even go anywhere by themselves ever again. 

They just couldn't do it. It would be like trying to live with Freddy Krueger fallowing them every day, watching their every move, waiting for the best opportunity to slit their throats.

"Are you guys okay?" Jeanette asked, trying to be supportive. 

Alvin looked at her like she was stupid for asking that question, but Simon shook his head no, a lot more patient with the dumb question. Alvin really hoped that no body else asked such an idiotic question, he could not handle that at this point. He would surely snap and yell at someone. Of-effing-course they weren't okay, they had just gotten home after escaping from a very crazy creep that was very unstable, and probably wanted to kill them, had sent the police after him, and yet still the stalking hasn't ended.

"I think I'm gonna be sick," Alvin finally said as he got up and ran to the bathroom, making it just in time before he was bent over the toilet seat emptying what was in his stomach. He had eaten a very big breakfast, and had been in the middle of eating his bacon when Dave answered the ringing phone. Bacon, eggs, orange juice, and pancakes did not taste good the second time around. Alvin just wished that he didn't need to learn that fact like this.

Simon waddled in, forced to move around on his front paws and his back right paw since his left one was in a cast. It wasn't as easy to move around on three legs, but he didn't have much of a choice. He looked up at Alvin, and winced when the boy continued to vomit. To be honest, he felt sick as well, but unlike his older brother, Simon had hardly had the stomach to eat much other than some of his eggs and toast.

When Alvin's stomach seemed to have mercy on him, Alvin flushed and jumped onto the sink to wash his mouth out, and then brushed his teeth to get rid of the acid and the taste of bile.

Simon waited on the ground for him, feeling like they both shared the need to be alone, but also together. Neither of them were comfortable anymore, they were too afraid, to paranoid. They didn't want to be this way around their sensitive little brother, and the chipettes wouldn't know what to do if they saw them like this. In fact the two brothers were pretty sure the girls would try to coddle them, and neither of them particularly wanted girls hanging on them when they were so anxious.

When Alvin finished taking care of himself, he landed on the ground next to Simon. They looked at each other.  Alvin saw the look in Simon's eyes, and wondered if he shared the expression. It was so full of melancholy and fear that Alvin worried that his brother would never be the same after everything that's happened.

Out of the both of them, Alvin took the worst out of the whole event, he was the one that was beat, so there was hope that Simon wouldn't be so paranoid around people. He would be able to recover... Right?

Thomas did try to manipulate depression and self hatred into the younger. Alvin didn't know what that was like, he could not be dragged down by words alone, but Simon? What effect would all that have on him?

Alvin sighed and leaned his head backward against the cabinet.

Thomas seemed to favorite Simon for some reason, and Alvin realised if Thomas found them, he would most likely kill him and take Simon away.

This was going to be hectic, and they could only hope that they would make it out alive.

...

Lol, sorry short chapter. Oh well.

Alvon in the next chapter if you squint.