Chapter 1

There is this small town where there are gay,bei,straight,people, but I don't know why us gay people and bei are scared to come out,I mean people should just like us for us and our personality not our bisexuals ,I mean honestly I don't go walking around making fun of  straight people, people can really be annoying sometimes,anyway today is the day, the day I'm finally coming out to my parents.
I walk downstairs well practicing what I was going to say,
"...um...dad mom I'm...I'm gay"
"No that wont work"
Time I walked down the stairs I was scared, scared of what they would think of me and how they might look at me differently.
I tock a deep breath well reaching to the kitchen where mom and dad were.
I look at them and said,
"Mom, DAd I think we need to talk"
Dad and mom looked at me for a minute and they both said.
"Okay,lets talk"
" I'm not who you think I am"
"What do you mean hun, you are Kevin smith, a handsome boy who is smart and cool, who plays on the football team, and we love you"mom says well dad gives a nod to agree.
" here let me just say it but please don't look at me different..."
"I dont like football, and ..."
I paused well mom and dad just stare. So i continued...
" and I'm... I don't know why this is so hard to say, I'm gay"
Mom and dad stare then they look at each other and look back at me and dad say...
"Well if that's who you are and you're happy about it then I'm happy for you and I support you, you know you can come and tell us anything we well support you and help you no matter what, and we still love you the same, to me your still that same smart, handsome guy."
Mom nods to agree and then she says.....
"Ya I agree with you're further we still love you the same" she say then gives me a little smile.
"OK, well I'm going to go to Isabella's house, if that's fine with you?"
"Ya that fine with us"
Mom and dad say at the same time.
"Okay bye"
Then I head for the door and leave to go to Isabella house.
Once I arrive at her door step I knocked on the door.
Then her mom answered.
"Hello Kevin what a surprises, shes in her room ill be in the kitchen if you need me"
She said well letting me in , then I walk up the stairs to Isabella's room and then knocked.
"Come in"
Shes always been a nice girl that's why me and her are beat friends for life. So I open the door and walked in and sat down on her bed.
" hey,how did it go ,you know the coming out to you're parents  "
"Oh, it want really good they were really cool about it, which I was totally shocked about, oh did you hear that there's a new boy coming to school tomorrow"
"Omg no way, what if he's a totally hottie then we well have to get you two together maybe we can throw you in the lake together..." she pause  then laughs then continue.
"Or you could wear each others clothes,and you can have you're first kiss...omg"
"I hope he's a totally hottie, I would total go out with him" I say with a smile.