Chapter 6

As I was laying on my bed staring at the ceiling, wondering why he wanted me to leave.
A rock hit my window, but it wasn't a sound like someone tryed to brake my window, it was just a light tap.
I got up and look down from my widow and there been was standing there.
"Wanna sneak out, with me?"
"Hell ya" I opean the window and climb down a tree that was near.
He pulled me in and placesd his lips on mine and pulled away.
"Oh God I miss you"
"It's only been.." he interrupt me with another kiss.
"I don't care, I love you , so when you're not with me I miss you hell of alot, and I miss kissing you but.."
"What??"
"I miss y-youre body too"he gave me an half smile.
"Well, thanks and I miss that half smile you give me"
"Well I was thinking you should come to my house and..."
"And hang out"
"But I thought you didn't live with you're dad anymore, wait so you live with you're mom?"
"Actually my mom passed a long time ago and I'm living with my dad now but I don't give a fuck what he say he needs to fuck off"
"Okay.."
Onces we arrived at his house we sneaked in but his dad was waiting there .
"Sit down!"
"What are you doing trying to sneak boys over"
"Actually it's just 'boy' but whatever and this is the first time.."
"And the last"
"Actually no not my last.."
Ben looked scared, sad, alone, lost but he new what he wanted and he wanted me and he wanted his dad to love him.
" Dad.." been said in a clam vocie
"What?"
"I love Kevin, and it's not a phase I'm 100% gay and I don't understand why you don't want me to be with him you're supposed to love me and be supportive but you're not just be a normal dad for onces"
His dad had a confeued look on his face and a clam look.
" Ben, I'm sorry , I just.. I this is new, ill try to be a better dad, why don't you have Kevin for the night "
"Thanks Dad"
"Thanks, ugh.."
"James.."
"James right, well thanks James"
"Let's go upstairs kevin'
"Okay" so then I followed Ben upstairs, I couldn't help but to stare at his tight ass.
Onces we got in his room, he shut the door behind him and we both sat down on his super comfy bed .
"So.."
"Shhhh, just kiss me, queen"
He pulled me close and places his lips on mine he licked the bottom of my lips asking for entrance for his tongue to slip in my mouth so I granted it,
He slipped his touge in my mouth, then pulled away.
"I love you" he wispared in my ears.
"I love you too"
Then I cuddle up to him, and fell asleep.