seven

bibliopole (n.)

/ˈbɪblɪə(ʊ)pəʊl/ a person who buys and sells books, especially rare ones.

-       -        -

"look decent, hao. your boyfriend's coming." 

minghao jumped at this, flushing at the choice of words. a few books clattered from his raised hands to his head, hitting his feet and causing him to yell in annoyance.

jun, and his friend that minghao now knew to be chan, had a daily habit of coming to the library. the librarians both enjoyed it-- jisoo would constantly drag chan elsewhere, and the two chinese boys would engage in nerdy conversations. minghao had noticed that jun had several fines, but chose to ignore it.

ah, not ignore it. he just always seemed to forget bringing it up and getting distracted by the boy  instead. 

he enjoyed junhui's company. though he continued to flush in his presence. 

"jisoo! s-shut up!"

his workmate smiled in response, quickly rushing towards the doors as they opened and revealed the two students. minghao followed slowly behind. 

"channie!"

the younger of the two students smiled. "hi, jisoo." it had been about two weeks since the four boys began to speak. they exchanged a quick hug, chan grinning sheepishly. 

"hey, hao." the blonde librarian squeaked, causing a small laugh to escape jun's lips. 

in the time of two weeks, the two hadn't spoken much. it was more sharing glances, taking in the features of the other, and well...staring

so, when they did chat, jun asked the boy random questions in that strangely silky voice of his, causing minghao to stutter and choke on his words. 

"hi, jun."

minghao was still clutching some books to his chest. he gestured for jun to follow him towards the shelves, and he began sorting them once again. chan and jisoo had gone to who knows where.

"need any help?" the student asked. 

it was obvious that he needed assistance. he couldn't reach one of the shelves, and jun noticed that when the librarian didn't answer. 

"i think i'll be fi-"

then, minghao felt an arm secure around his waist, the other hoisting him up and supporting his legs. he couldn't control the tiny yelp that tumbled out of his mouth, looking down with a red face at jun who had a straight expression. 

getting the idea, minghao slid the book back into place, as he was now able to reach it.

the older boy gently set him down. minghao would admit- he was just a little bit upset when jun let go. just a little bit. 

jun sent him a lopsided smile. he looked nervous, afraid that he had made the blonde boy uncomfortable. 

minghao still had his hands on the other's chest. he was sorta afraid of heights, and didn't want to be dropped. but he noticed the look on the other's face, and stared at him as he decided what to do. 

slowly and shyly, minghao leaned over and hugged him. the black haired boy chuckled and grinned widely, hugging him back as the librarian blushed into his shoulder. 

minghao couldn't help it. after all, he was upset when jun had let him go.

just a little bit. 

-        -        -

you guys are so quiet but like...all these votes and reads?? woah thank you :')

-q