Preview

One night in the park, there was a girl who's crying and sitting in the dark.

The lamp posts are the only light on that place.

Until a girl came, she went beside the crying girl. She handed her a white handkerchief before saying a word.

"Take this. Wipe those tears." she said coldly.

"Who are you?" the girl asked as she accept the hanky.

Without being notice she just check out the girl. She's wearing black shirt, black mask, black cup and fitted jeans paired with black rubber shoes. 'Is she obssessed of wearing black?' the girl thought.

"It's not important for who I am." the girl wearing mask stated. She leaned on to the girl's ear before saying other word. "A girl like you, shouldn't be crying." she said. "The next time that we've met you wouldn't even notice me. But promise me the next time we've seen each other you are not crying anymore." she added.

She stood up and walk away. The girl who's into tears was about to asked her name and to say thanks but the girl in black was not around anymore.

"I wanna know you and I'll make sure that the next time we've met I am not crying anymore." she whispered.

She look at the white hanky until she noticed a name on it.

Shiba Squirrel.

---

"Dr. Minatozaki she's now in the OR." the nurse panicked.

"Wait. Prepare all the equipments." I answered.

I went to the OR to see her. And I'm going to try if I could save her. I wish I can coz' I badly need her in my life.

I went beside her, I know she's on pain right now. I know she's suffering and it's also hurts me.

"Dubu, gwenchanayo? Just fight okay? I'm going to do everything just for you. Don't give up, I can't lose you. Hold on, jebal." I said while my tears are falling.

"Unnie... M-my squirrel I don't know if I can survive this. I'm afraid to die and I am not ready to leave you. But I'm very sorry if I can't make it. Always remember that I love you." even if it's hard for her to say any word she just manage to talk to me. And it's makin' me weak, I can't stand seeing her like this.

"Nadosaranghae, Dahyun. Just fight, but if you can't hold on and you are tired, okay give up. I will gladly accept even if it's hard of letting you go. Just make me believe that I'll be fine even you're not around." I cried.

She slowly wipe my tears with her thumb before saying a word.

"I will just fight for you. Wait for me, I hope I can comeback to you after this. But I love you... so much." before her eyes close she just finished to say those words.

"I love you more. Hold on please." I whispered as I kiss her forehead I was about to wear gloves but someone interupted me.

"Dr. Minatozaki, let me do the operation." she volunteered.

"No, Seulgi unnie. Let me do this." I pleaded.

"I said no. Sana, you are not in the right place to do it. The patient is your girlfriend and it's not good for you to do the operation because you're worried. Things should be worst if you pushed yourself to do it and don't make yourself to have a big hope, it might be dissapoint you. Don't do it. I'm sure that it can cause for your wrong move. You're a doctor you must know that!" she said while proving me wrong.

"Fine. Go on. Just please take care of her. I can't lose her." I pleaded.

"Okay. I'll do my best, buddy." she nodded.

She's dying and I can't do anything. I'm a doctor but I can't even save my own girl.

This is one of the struggles of being a doctor. I can't expect anything, the reality correctedly hits me I know that her chances to live is just 25%.

She's dying but you can't do anything.

She's dying but you are just standing there waiting for the unsured results.

And worst of all, she's going to leave you anytime but all you have to do is to let her go.