mario kart

description- when playing mario kart turns into the best moment of their lives

———

Jc
we were playing mario kart and everyone knows how we get when we play this game. it's not a game of mario kart if there isn't screaming and more involved.

i was ahead of kian, in first place, when all of a sudden the remote isn't in my hand anymore. it was now on the floor because he decided to cheat and kick it out of my hand.

"really kian. that's how you want to play." i grab his controller and throw it across the room, hoping it didn't break. i grab mine and continue playing.

i'm on the final lap, almost at the finish line when the remote is snatched at my hand. i see kian take off up the stairs, and down the hallway.

i run after him into his room and tackle him onto the floor. without thinking about it, i straddled his lap.

"jc! get off of me!" he tries to push me off but it's not working at all.

"no! i didn't get to finish beating your ass in mario kart. and since i didn't i'm going to do what you hate most."

i jabbed my hands in his sides as he starts to squirm around.

"jc stop! i don't like tickling!" kian says through heavy pants. i pin his hands above his head and continued tickling him.

"and i don't like not being able to finish a game of mario kart." i guess i was moving around on him a little to much because i felt something hard under me.

i look down at him and he's staring everywhere but me. i decide to tease him and i move my hips to create some friction between us.

he lets out a groan and it's the best sound that has ever came out of his mouth.

"kian. look at me." he's still staring towards the side so I take one hand off of his wrist and cup his cheeks. i move his head so he looking at me.

i notice he has slight tears in his eyes but i can't tell if it's because of the embarrassment or that his little friend downstairs is hurting, waiting to be touched.

kian and i are finally eye to eye, but mine keep going back and forth between his eyes and lips. never realizing how much I wanted to feel and taste kian's lips.

and before you know it, i'm leaning down connecting my lips to his. he's hesitates before moving his lips along with mine.

it wasn't a long kiss but it was enough to realize we both wanted the same thing.

each other

not just in a sexual way but a cute, romantic, loving way. a relationship.

we slowly pulled away. for a moment we just stared taking in each other's features before he says something.

"you don't know how long i've wanted to do that" he smiles.

i gently run a finger over his now swollen lips.

"well now we can do it whenever we want" i lean down and connect our lips for a second time. it then leads into a make out and other things...

you can guess what happened that night.

but that's how one game of mario kart changed our lives forever.