kisses

a/n: a short and sweet one shot :)

———

kian loved jc's kisses. he couldn't get enough of them. whether it was a quick peck or a full on make-out. he loved them all.

he hasn't had a kiss from jc all day today and it's killing him inside. he doesn't want to seem needy but he feels like he going to die without kisses from his lover.

kian was currently downstairs watching spongebob, his favorite show in the entire world, while jc was upstairs napping.

he was debating on whether he wanted to go upstairs or not. kian really wanted his kisses.

after a few minutes of contemplating he decides to walk upstairs and into their shared bedroom.

when he gets in jc is still sleeping. kian tip toes over to him not wanting to be loud and wake him up just yet.

he climbs on top of jc and starts attacking him with kisses. leaving small pecks all around his face and down to his neck.

"what are you doing?" he says laughing a little, trying to fully wake up. kian is still kissing all over jc until jc cups his cheeks lightly.

"ki, what are you doing?" he asks again.

"i wanted kisses but you weren't awake. i didn't want to wake you up but you were sleeping for to long." kian pouts cutely.

jc smiles at his answer and his cute pout.

"so you woke me up just to get kisses?" he clarified not realizing until now how much kian really loved his kisses. jc loved that kian lives for small things like that.

"yes. i love your kisses." kian smiled.

"i can tell. how about I give you a few more kisses then we take a nap? because honestly i wasn't asleep for that long." he negotiates.

"you were asleep for 10 minutes that's a long time" kian tried to argue. he was going to say something else but jc cut him off with a kiss.

kian reciprocated the kiss back and soon they fell asleep...

until kian woke up 30 minutes later to kiss jc.

———
this is my favorite one out of all the ones i already pre-wrote. it's just too cute 😋