scared 2

a/n: hey guys! i just wanted to say thank you guys for 1k reads on this book. it means a lot. i want to give a shoutout to KristaLovesJian and amatorial because they always comment and make me want to continue writing. they just always make my day when i see their comments. i really appreciate it. 💞

so since this book hit 1k i will be updating this book a lot since i still have about 10 days of spring break left.

but that's all i wanted to say. thanks guys!

___

kian

1 month later...

it's been about a month or so since that day. the day jc and i got into an argument. the day he moved out. the day he left me by myself.

my life has been all over the place. i feel like i can't function properly. the first few nights in my apartment were horrible. i think i had about 3 anxiety attacks and 2 mental breakdowns.

i was serious when i told jc i was scared to live on my own. i never lived by myself so i was like i was thrown into the wild to fend for myself.

also our youtube channel wasn't doing good, but what did we expect. the first week we uploaded some back up videos we had. then after that we didn't post. none of our fans know what's going on but i still see their post and tweets about them supporting us no matter what.

if made me feel a little better but i don't know if the channel will even continue.

i was currently in my room watching tangled. do i watch it too much? probably, but it's calms me down.

today i came to a conclusion. i realized that i had feelings for a certain someone. someone that i probably shouldn't have feelings for. that person is...

jc.

what surprise right.

i actually realized this a few days ago. even though me and jc got into a fight, he's all i can think about. i try to hate him but i just can't.

i think about him every second of the day. when i told him that chelsey was cheating on him and he didn't believe me it hurt. i said i wasn't doing it out of jealousy but honestly i was jealous. what i said was true though. she did cheat on him and probably is still hooking up with different guys all the time.

i was jealous that she always had his attention. always got to talk to him him. always got to touch him.

i want to touch him.

but we all know that won't happen. he hates me, and it hurts so bad that i will never get to experience what it's like to be with him.

so that why i'm here watching tangled with my tangled stuffed animal collection. because it takes my mind of things.

"sweep again, and by then it's like 7:15!" i sing. i was continuing to sing until someone knocked on my door. i pause the movie and place my pascal stuffed animal down, got out from under the covers and went to go answer to the door.

i get to my door and open it up. there he was. it was jc.

at this point i didn't know whether i wanted to hug him, punch him, or slam the door in his face and hide under my covers for the rest of my life.

"hey kian." he says scratching the back of his head.

"umm hi. what are you doing here?" i ask.

"i came to talk. to apologize mostly. so if you're okay with that, can i come in?" he explains.