stares

*they are not dating in this one*

———

jc and i were filming a video today. we were doing our 'turn ons and turn offs' and jc was currently talking to the camera.

"we decided to do this video since you guys really liked the first one.." he explained.

for some reason i always turn my head towards jc when he's talking. it happens in every video.

he kept talking and i kept staring. admiring all his features. he looked really good from the side, but he always looks good. his hair was messy like always, his chubby cheeks, and of lips were of course perfect.

he had finally stopped talking, waiting for me to say something and but in. and when i didn't say anything he turned towards me.

we made eye contact and suddenly i got nervous. i tried to look away but it didn't work. my eyes were stuck on his face.

i can't lie i've had a crush on jc for the longest time, but he's my best friend and that would never work.

"kiki, why are you looking at me like that?"

i snap out of my trance when he says my nickname. i love that nickname.

"hm. what are you talking about?" i say immediately freezing up after. i just can't help it. jc is to cute.

"kian! you're staring again." he says, this time waving his hand in front of my face.

i snap out of it again and look away. i sigh knowing that he'll never be mine.

"kian what's wrong?" he says calmly while his hand runs up and down my back.

i don't even answer. all i do is get up and go into my room. i close my door but i don't lock it. i lay on my bed and stare at the ceiling since that's all i can do anyways. stare.

a few seconds later jc opens the door slightly, peeking his head in.

"ki, can i come in?" he asks.

i don't answer. i just lay there not saying a word.

"well i'm coming in anyways." He says as he walks in and closes the door behind him.

he comes and sits at the edge of my bed. we sit in silence for a minute. i guess he needed time to think about what he wanted to say.

"kian. i just want to know what's wrong. you weren't acting like before we started filming and i can tell you're upset. i just want to understand."

"thats the thing! you won't understand! you won't understand why i get distracted during videos, why i zone out, why i stare at you." i yelled.

he was about to say something but i interrupted him.

"you don't understand what it feels like to be in love with your best friend!" i screamed putting my head in my hands.

all there was was silence.

———

part 2?